KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Official Magneto Respect Thread

The Official Magneto Respect Thread
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Here's a continuation of Magneto taking the adamantium out of Wolverine's body.

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?...ntiumoutqy9.jpg

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

^^^

The people who hate Wolverine probably love that scan. lol

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 02:11 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:33 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)

What? Of course these are canon. Do you even know what the defintion of "canon" is? This is a respect thread where you fill them with high showings and such. wink

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:45 AM
What If...

Canon was the only word I could think of.

A respeect thread is to show who they have beaten in a fair fight.

In a Gambit respect thread would you show him beating bruce not as the hulk, and then claim he beat the hulk?
No.
Using your logic, I guess you would.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:51 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by What If...

In a Gambit respect thread would you show him beating bruce not as the hulk, and then claim he beat the hulk?
No.

What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't even make sense. Those were to simply display his abilities and not so much AGAINST the other people. They do perfectly well show his capabilities. They're called high showings. Please post a scan of Magneto, or leave.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:53 AM
Badabing
Karen

No.

Um, I was just checking out this thread to see Magneto feats. The respect threads aren't bound by the same rules as the versus forum. You can check almost any respect thread and they'll have feats from alternate universes, what ifs and even dream sequences. The point is to show feats of a character. I hope this clears things up for you. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:57 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

quote:
hope this clears things up for you.

It doesn't. because it is your opinion. and your wrong smile
It is NOT a magneto + tech respect thread, it is a magneto respect thread.

Anyways, if a respect thread is to show ANY feat...how come in the Prof-X respect thread batdude is spamming "ZOMG PIS" for 4 posts about collosus KOing Magneto in 2 hits.

So he can post scans that favor his favorite characters best, best feats, with the help of other people, but crys when other people do it?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:32 AM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it was more like 3 he got a NASTY gut shot in first :P

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:34 AM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Anyways, if a respect thread is to show ANY feat...how come in the Prof-X respect thread batdude is spamming "ZOMG PIS" for 4 posts about collosus KOing Magneto in 2 hits.

So he can post scans that favor his favorite characters best, best feats, with the help of other people, but crys when other people do it?

Christ, the scans you brought up didn't even have him being amped by tech. You're just a sad, sad little boy with an inferiority complex and has to do SOMETHING to make himself feel better. He was amped when he tapped into the Magnetosphere, and when he acted as a lightning rod. That's it! You wanna talk about SPAMMING threads? What the f*ck are you doing right now? God, you're so pathetic. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:27 PM
Badabing
Karen

Okay, and your opinion is correct? This is a most infantile, nah-ah argument. Maybe you should check the other respect threads. It's a respect thread and encompasses all feats.
And how does this correlate with anything I posted. You are just trolling now.
Sorry Batdude, I won't respond to this What If dude again on your respect thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Aug 27th, 2006 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:39 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

canon is anything that happened officially in main continuity, and all those things did happen..they werent what ifs or alternate story lines

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:40 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Like I said, canon was the only word I could think of.

You decided to spam up the charles respect thread with random shit, so now I decided to bring some truth to your respect thread.

I have that issue right in front of me. His powers ARE being buffed by CORTEZ, not tech, my bad.

(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud
Happy Dance

'nuff sed. laughing

Last edited by What If... on Aug 27th, 2006 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:13 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Like I said, canon was the only word I could think of.

You decided to spam up the charles respect thread with random shit, so now I decided to bring some truth to your respect thread.

I have that issue right in front of me. His powers ARE being buffed by CORTEZ, not tech, my bad.

'nuff sed. laughing

Yeah, on a couple of occasions. You're making it seem like this thread is filled with nothing but amped up Mags' showings. roll eyes (sarcastic) And if you noticed, I stopped posting in there. I suggest you do the same.

Seriously, quit being childish.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:18 PM
What If...

A couple?

I already posted them. There is like 7.

You spammed charles thread for no reason, I'm posting yours to make sure people know that those aren't magnetos feats, they are cortez's smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:22 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

A couple?

I already posted them. There is like 7.

You spammed charles thread for no reason, I'm posting yours to make sure people know that those aren't magnetos feats, they are cortez's smile

There's about three of them.

Seriously, this is a pretty dickheaded thing to do in a respect thread. I stopped. I suggest you do the same.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:28 PM
What If...

Look at my 3rd post on this page.

Like I said...what YOU did was random and uncalled for, what I did was making sure people know that these are not Magnetos feats alone.

Last edited by What If... on Aug 27th, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:30 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

What do you mean what I did was uncalled for? I didn't do anything. I posted about 4 times and stopped. You keep persisting.

Oh, and reported... smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:32 PM
What If...

Go for it...I'll be sure to report you for spamming charles respect thread with "magneto is better" garbage while I am debating and showing how these are not magentos feats.

I've posted 7 times in this thread.

YOU HAVE POSTED 16 TIMES IN THE CHARLES THREAD.

really, you are reporting yourself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:35 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Go for it...I'll be sure to report you for spamming charles respect thread with "magneto is better" garbage while I am debating and showing how these are not magentos feats.

I've posted 7 times in this thread.

YOU HAVE POSTED 16 TIMES IN THE CHARLES THREAD.

really, you are reporting yourself.

I have repeatedly asked you to stop. I stopped. I'm not continuing to post in there. What you're doing now is garbage. You're just trolling now. Please stop. It's that simple. This is a respect thread. Post a feat, or leave it's that simple.

Oh, and most of those 16 posts weren't about Magneto. I was commenting on a certain situation. Nice call! thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:41 PM