KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Bridging the Gap: The Purpose of Episode III

Bridging the Gap: The Purpose of Episode III
Started by: MadKowDZs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Warning Bridging the Gap: The Purpose of Episode III

One of the most anticipated movies to come, without a doubt, is Star Wars episode III. This movie will be the glue of the entire Star Wars saga, and possibly more. Hopefully, it will answer all the unanswered questions and bring to a close the mysteries that are on everyones mind.
And now I ask you, the readers, to voice what is the unanswered...

- Please reply with questions about Star Wars that you think will be answered in episode III. (Because to tell you the truth, I can't think of any.) ((Then again I'm no hardcore Star Wars fan.)) (((Star Trek Rules!))) ((((Don't get me wrong, I do like Star Wars.))))

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:06 AM
Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

What has made anakin succumb to the dark side.
How did the Empire come to a rise.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

What happened during the Jedi purge.
Who is Darth Sidious(I think we already know)

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:33 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

How Anakin turns...
How the twins are born ((as in circumstances, obviously we know how)) What happens to Padme...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What happened during the Jedi purge."

Doubtful.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Most answers so far are already known.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:13 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

How Yoda and Obi Wan Escaped Vaders Wrath. What happened to Padime? Why does Leah remeber her mother in ROTJ? Why did Lucas even bother making the first three? All question I want answered

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

According to some of the stuff on this website, the movie may start at the end of the clone wars, which I find disappointing. I was looking forward to some extended battle scenes.

But nevermind, all I want from the film is some scenes about Sidious becoming the Emporer, Anakin turning into Vader, Luke and Leia being taken away and loads of Jedi getting whooped.

BTW has anyone else noticed that SLJ says the movie has loads of hardcore stuff that older fans will like but McCallum says its PG13 like the others? confused

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:51 PM
Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

how Anakin kicks the ass over over 1000 jedi, now that i need to know, surly they could have grouped together!!!!!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:11 PM
Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I'm hoping that they show Anakin being conflicted by the dark side first, before crossing. Weighing up both sides. If he begins the movie already pretty much crossed over, Its only really stating the obvious. We know what he does, we want to know what makes him do it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:44 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

I want to see ani and obi fight...and most of all I want to see the vader suit and hear the voice/breathing. Mostly, I'm hoping that Lucas will truly concentrate and focus on making the movie that should be made. Mostly. But then again I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:40 PM
Click here to Send madsci a Private Message Find more posts by madsci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Will Anikan fall onto the path of darkness forever dominating his fate?
Will the Jedi survive this most heinous war started by one of their former own?
Is Chancellor Palpatine really a dark Lord of the Sith?
Who is Darth Sidious?

Stay tuned for the answer to all these questions AND MORE!! on the next episode of StarWars
Same Holonet broadcast frequency
Same intergalactic standardized nonspatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed one another from past through present to future.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:47 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:28 AM
Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

is it possible to make a flawless defintive end to the whole thing after the last two movies were said to be going off track to the main strawars theme. is it possible to mkae a comback - as opposed to the matrix trilogy

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 12:25 PM
Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

what's wrong with the matrix trilogy?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:13 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

bad storyline

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:16 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

people will like it once the hypes dies down and people realize what its really about and that everything that happened happened for a purpose and the original themes brought into the series in the first one were in fact built upon and expanded in the finally and not forgotten, I think most people don't like it because they didn't expect the ending they got, but its the ending I suspected and allowed thought to be carried out to its logical outcome before I'd ever seen a trailer for Reloaded.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:28 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

i think the same will go for the PT too.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:29 PM
finti

just saw reloaded wont se revelution until it comes out on dvd

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 10:57 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

which is supposedly quick, since they claim on this site that its loosing money, and yet its staying in the top two or three movies every weekend. Episode 3 should top some charts, seeing how even the people who didn't like 1 and 2 will at least go to see the fight.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 07:11 PM