KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Emporer *POSSIBLY MAJOR SPOILERS*

The Emporer *POSSIBLY MAJOR SPOILERS*
Started by: nephalim27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Worth noting, as that ANH novel stuff is mentioned (though GL didn't write that himself), that GL had the backstory with things like the Commerce Guild and Banking Clan and all that all the way back when he first came up with the story in the early/mid 70s. Like the name Mace Windu, it took him more than a quarter of a century to get those ideas on screen!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

all the star wars names are very original...do you know anyone named ki adi mundi or dex? or anakin?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

GL is very original.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

how much of the PT's did he have planned out? they show his notes on the yellow pads in the PM DVD extras, I froze them to see and it had stuff about Anakin being a slave. He says he never had the play by play written out, but he certainly had the major events and a timeline for them in his head. I would love to just sit and pick his brain for a few hours, he knows tons of history, religions, philosopy and all the creativity he has is just astounding.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:32 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Peter is another one that's good. He made LOTR Trilogy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote