KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » I need an expert on SW characters.......

I need an expert on SW characters.......
Started by: BLADE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BLADE
Jedi Diplomat

I need an expert on SW characters.......

Okay, in Return of the Jedi, in the background at Jabba's palace, there is a woman with black hair, a red jumpsuit and a white belt on. You can see her pretty good if you watch the scene where Boussh {Leia} is negotiating the price for Chewie's bounty with Jabba, she's right there in the background. Can anyone PLEASE tell me who she is supposed to be ? Name ? Bounty Hunter ? What ? I can find the name and complete history of " the droid on the left of that Rebel soldier" but I can find NOTHING on this woman !!! Any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Blade.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 09:17 AM
Click here to Send BLADE a Private Message Find more posts by BLADE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps it's in Tales of (forgot the rest, something about Jabba's palace)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:03 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Its probly just another bounty hunter. i'll check up on it later.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tenel Ka

Her name is Laudica, and she's a Correllian gun-runner. That's all I know about her.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Tenel Ka a Private Message Find more posts by Tenel Ka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

There's nothing about her in Tales of Jabba's Palace, I've re-read it recently. Its good iswell. You should read it, you too yerssot.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote