KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Zekk, Lowie, Tenal Ka...

Zekk, Lowie, Tenal Ka...
Started by: LanceWindu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Zekk, Lowie, Tenal Ka...

I was just wondering why we don't see more of these characters in NJO? They were a major part of YJK, and at the end of that series Tenal Ka and Jacen fell in love. Zekk and Jaina fell in love. And Lowie should be found in grief (after Vector Prime) about his uncles death. I really liked the YJK series and would like to see those relationships blossom. It is just weird that they all of a sudden disappear. I know we see them everyonce in a while, but they don't have any lines, why is that?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2001 04:31 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Zekk and Tenal Ka are apart of the Jedi mission in the next book. along with the Solo kids. Since its confirmed Jaina will suffer a deep personal loss it may be Zekk that bites the dust.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Sep 14th, 2001 05:48 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I never really liked Zekk so I guess that's fine.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2001 10:43 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

SBS has included these 3 characters in its harrowing adventures, and it is probable that they will continue to grace the pages of the upcoming NJO books.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I hope they become more prominent character's in the NJO series.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 11:07 PM
Julie
The Student

They just might, but there are many characters to chose from. Though I do agree that Zekk, Tenel Ka, and Lowie are interesting and deserve to be recognized in NJO.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2001 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I completly agree.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 10:40 PM
Julie
The Student

I'm glad u agree. Have u read the YJK?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2001 10:46 PM