KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters.

Who Should make it in X-men 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gambit 529 64.28%
Beast 115 13.97%
Angel 91 11.06%
Other 88 10.69%
Total: 823 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men 3 - Possible Synopsis, Characters.
Started by: dlbrody

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (303): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gaca
KATIUSHA

*cries* nooooooo.....

but we have to go back to topic

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:27 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I think we've already gone over this topic loads of times anyway.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:47 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

yes, so we'll do it once more big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:00 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Okie smokie!!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:02 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:04 PM
Abbita

what does synopsis mean?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:51 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

ye ask me? i'm not english... ye are...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:53 PM
Abbita

Don't mean i know every english word! I'm thick as a brick! I'll look in the dictionary.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:59 PM
Abbita

Synopsis: A summary of the plot of a book, film or tv programme.
There we go, Well i think we already know the plot, its Dark phoenix.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:01 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i'll look too big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:01 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

synopsis
n : a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or
theory

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:03 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

here ye go big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:03 PM
ramoffire13

did anyone think of this for a plot:
Jean comes back as the Phoenix but good and helps to fight the brotherhood or the Sentinels, all the while trying to deal with her new powers, slowly being taken over by the Dark Phoenix.
They could also pull more villains in, I think Apocalypse was mentioned, Mr. Sinister, Juggernaut. Someone mentioned Toad and Sabretooth, I believe Toad was killed by Storm and Sabretooth supposedly killed by Cyclops in the first movie.....we all know Sabretooth is stronger than that and there is too much storyline forgotten between him and Wolverine....this could be Wolvie's new foe since he is starting to remember his past.
Also does anyone think Rogue is gonna get the rest of her powers that she stole from Lady Marvel because now she really serves no purpose to the crew.
They should also at least let some of the X-kids practice in the simulator. BTW they should include: Jubilee, Kitty & Colossus at least. Colossus they let show off too much to not put him in the movie and Kitty has been seen and mentioned in both of the first two, and Jubilee was supposed to be shown in a bigger part in X2 (check the extras on the dvd).
They need to have Gambit, he was a big part of the X-squad. They may throw Beast in because of his interview.
But they should also keep the original mutants: Prof X, Wolvie, Cyclops, Storm, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Pyro, Magneto, Mystique.
Maybe get Quicksilver, Cable, Blink, Vertigo, Syryn (not really that important). But if they are gonna do a plot with the brotherhood they kinda need to get more villains. I hate to say it but Gambit could very well be a villain in X3.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:07 AM
ramoffire13 is currently offline Click here to Send ramoffire13 a Private Message Find more posts by ramoffire13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Cool but...way to many characters mate.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:11 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

If gambits a villain in X3 i will kick my own ass to hell and back cus i'd be soooo pi$$ed off.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:20 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

if gambit would be a villain in x3 i would jump from joy and kiss everyone in my way happy

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 02:10 PM
Kes
Philie

Ah, came on. It would be cool. At least he would have a big part and not just a cameo.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Hey, you're right Ke, he would have a big part. WHoooo! Bring on evil Gambit!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:59 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

I think he should be one of those mysterious characters where you really don't know what side he's on big grin :love

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:59 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

I prefer evil gambit cuz that just suits him more big grin he's soooooo dark and mysterious and he should be evil!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:24 PM