KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cloud, Dante, Ryu & Kratos VS Deathwing the Destroyer

Cloud, Dante, Ryu & Kratos VS Deathwing the Destroyer
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh that's a shame

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:23 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

We can only pray he will participate in the Warcraft movie raver

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:29 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Yeah, he'd be so cool ^-^

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:35 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I however believe the atagonist will be the Lich King or Kil'Jaeden big grin

Possibly Sargeras

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:36 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Hmm, nah my guess for as long as i heard the movie was being made was the atangonist is the burning crusade. Probably hope on my part. My favourite hero is warcraft II was Korgoth Bladefist, he's a major in the crusade ^-^

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:40 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The main atagonist in the Burning Crusade was Illidan, was it not?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:42 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Opps, getting my enemies mixed up ^^' i ment the Shadow Council.

He's the only non-warlock to reach the inner circle too smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:45 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think they will have it take place after Warcraft 3 but before World of Warcraft big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:00 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime really hoping they create the rest of the story after Frozen throne, or perhaps during the frozen throne, then the lead up to the end of the frozen throne game..then continues along a lot of storyline to fill in the gaps WoW has made.

should be a great film is all i can say, but then i like Warcraft so ill prob enjoy it even if its not as much as i hope for big grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I strongly believe the movie will contain the Lich King, one way or the other.. Blizzard takes a lot of pride in him..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:04 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

As for the actual thread and topic..

Any of the none-flying guys can wave goodbye.. Kratos, Cloud and Ryu that is.. They are not a factor in this fight..

Dante can fly from what I got it.. But then he has to take demon form, and Neltharion is a little of a demon-slaying expert..

If speaking game-tongue, I'd give him with the Demon Soul this intel:

"1000% extra damage to demons"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:07 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

If its not the adamantium from Marvel then how is it indestructible. If its not the material from marvel then its destructible. If it is then its from marvel and its copyright infringment. And Marvel does create these characters. u.u Or atleast people who left marvel

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:13 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

In warcraft Adamantium has never been broken, thus we have no evidence to suggest it would break here.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:16 PM
Csdabest

Why would they use the same material from another universe that was said to be virtually industructible. Then bring it over and have it never been broken either. It can only be assumed its the same material or that it can be broken. And if it can be broken then how was it cracked and lava spilled out. That right there would prove that its armor is not industructible and can be broken. And I beleive now that the four can cause some major damage. Not sure about winning but some major damage yes. And why wouldn't none flying characters be able to be used. Cloud basicly was flying in the advanet children and can jump to incrdible heights. Ryu can aswell. Kratos got his princessy horse to fly him around. Also Anything metal superheated then drasticle cooled makes metal brittle. So i dont see why that tactic cant be used. Anyways people are overrating Deathwing and his fake marvel adamantium armor.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:21 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

no expression

It's not the same.. And it can be indestructable..

It's not like Marvel has copyright on indestructable fictional matter..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
Why would they use the same material from another universe that was said to be virtually industructible. Then bring it over and have it never been broken either. It can only be assumed its the same material or that it can be broken. And if it can be broken then how was it cracked and lava spilled out. That right there would prove that its armor is not industructible and can be broken. And I beleive now that the four can cause some major damage. Not sure about winning but some major damage yes. And why wouldn't none flying characters be able to be used. Cloud basicly was flying in the advanet children and can jump to incrdible heights. Ryu can aswell. Kratos got his princessy horse to fly him around. Also Anything metal superheated then drasticle cooled makes metal brittle. So i dont see why that tactic cant be used. Anyways people are overrating Deathwing and his fake marvel adamantium armor.

Cloud got thrown in Advent Children.. Didn't you see it trough? All his team-mates threw him higher and higher.. And none of them are very weak..

As for the high jumps.. Neltharion has limitless height of flight.. I'd like to see Cloud, Ryu or Kratos jump up above the clouds.. If you have a video or pictures of that, please share..

And as for Kratos horse.. Oooooooooooh.. It'll be hamburger before coming close.. Neltharion aint a slow-ass dragon like most games have them big things..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:28 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest

I don't know, I know that thats its name, I know i have never heard of it been broken in the warcraft verse.

That hasn't happened, that what someone said they thought would happen should it break.

He had to use the power of demon sould to craft the armor, clearly you underestimate the amount of energy that means.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:28 PM
Csdabest

Oh also i just look it up. Their adamantium is latin word of adamant Which is Daimound. Which can be broken. And cut through via superheated. Thats from all the warcraft information I have looked up. from multiple sites. The armor is diamond adamant in latin terms being alled Adamanitum. And Diamounds are not industructible. Just because all the characters In the World of Warcraft universe dont have the ability to break through it doesnt mean other characters from other universes cant break through it.

Diamond or Adamant, or Adamantium or latin,american, whatever lanquage you decide to use is breakable.

If it is the same adamantium from the Marvel universe please explain how people in warcraft crafted it from alien technology. If they didnt the only other adamantium is the diamond which the WOW info clearly states is diamond also called adamant from the latin word Adamantium.

lolI feel like i repeated byself like 3 times in this single post lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:31 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

rubbish, Adamntium is not Diamond....simple as, these guys are toast and have not the power to take on Deathwing, Dante may give it a good shot but thats how far it goes, "a good shot"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:33 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

For other uses of adamant, adamantium, and similar terms, see Adamant (disambiguation).
Look up Adamant in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Adamant and similar words are used to refer to any especially hard substance, whether composed of diamond, some other gemstone, or some type of metal. Both adamant and diamond derive from the Greek word αδαμας (adamas), meaning "untameable". Adamantite and adamantium (a metallic name derived from the Neo-Latin ending -ium) are also common variants.

Throughout ancient history, "adamantine" referred to anything that was made of a very hard material. Virgil describes Tartarus as having a screeching gate protected by columns of solid adamantine (Aeneid book VI). Later, by the Middle Ages, the term came to refer to diamond, as it was the hardest material then known.

It was in the Middle Ages, too, that adamantine hardness and the lodestone's magnetic properties became confused and combined, leading to an alternate definition in which "adamant" means magnet, falsely derived from the Latin adamare, which means to love or be attached to.[1] Another connection was the belief that adamant (the diamond definition) could block the effects of a magnet. This was addressed in chapter III of Pseudodoxia Epidemica, for instance.

Since the word diamond is now used for the hardest gemstone, the increasingly archaic "adamant" — and its adjectival form "adamantine" — has a mostly poetic or figurative use. In that capacity, the name is frequently used in popular media and fiction to refer to a very hard

Come again???

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:39 PM