KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatines Armies

Palpatines Armies
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Well, it seems that every recent comment has to do with something not Star Wars!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2000 12:45 PM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

No I disagree with Xizor. I always thought that the Clone Wars happened the way I said earlier. Palpatine has to get the Senate to back his plan for the Empire, and a cloned Impirial army. The best way to do that would be to pose a threat to the Republic ie Mandlore Clones. Palpatine wouldn't take the risk of creating his Imperial army only to have it defeated by the Republic. So he has to control everything. Doing it the way I said would be perfect for him. He would be slowly destroying the Republic and the Jedi and taking control of everything while they would have no idea because they are too busy fighting the Mandalore Clones. He creates havoc in the Republic and all the time his new Empire is waiting to take over.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 12:51 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I've now changed my mind. Palpatine doesn't need to have two clone armies as he already controls both sides. If he is in control of the Mandalore and he is also in control of 10,000 Jedi then he could easily set the Jedi up to be killed.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2000 04:29 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote