KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Freeing the Slaves

Freeing the Slaves
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Freeing the Slaves

If you've seen the rumours about a Gladiator style combat chamber in Ep2 then I have an idea on what it might be. Anakin at one point has to meet Gardula and Jabba the hut and my guess is many more huts to free the slaves. There will be a battle in which Anakin has to fight someone or something in front of the other Huts while Amidala and friends attempt to free the slaves. Just like Luke did in ROTJ except this time there will probably be more Jedi and some of them will probably die in this battle.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:21 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moff Tarkin

Freeing the Slaves

I agree with you but I hope he doesn't fight another monster. I hope he fights the next Sith in front of the other Huts while the slaves are being freed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 08:53 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple

Good call!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 08:57 PM
Xizor

That is a cool theory. I like the sounds of a distraction while Owen(check his topic for my theory on him) and Schmi free the slaves. Then as everyone books it, Anakin has to see his mom cut down by Sing or the Sith. The slaves aren't just kept in some giant jail, so we have to see a big "deactivate the hidden probes" scene. Hutts, Bounty Hunters and a sith vs. Anakin, Ob1, Mace, a doomed Jedi and some angry slaves would make for a sweet scene.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Maybe the Hutts have their own trained warriors in which they will make Amidala, Anakin, etc. fight. I can't see the new Sith and the Hutts connected.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 03:33 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Maker

Freeing the Slaves

The Huts will help Palpatine during the prequels.

S.J.S

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 08:17 PM
KJ
Sausages

I think everyone already knows that. Who would Anakin fight though? I can see him completely losing it as the Huts taunt him and so he kills half of them. Then he fights the Sith or Clones.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 11:20 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Palpatine could use the Hutts as his underhanded crime accomplices. Xizor would do a better job at that though. I envisioned Palpatine forseeing Anakin and the slave uprising, then sending his sith to kill Schmi in the ensuing mayhem and intensify Anakins anger.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I think Ani would have to fight a couple of Weequays. He'll kill a couple, then a ship will come and get him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

That's a sissy lala challenge. Make him fight a force wielding Sing or a Sith for the Hutts pleasure. Then he can escape in the ship, you've got to fit in his revenge on Gardulla as well. Leave the Weequays to the angry slaves.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:45 AM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I think there should be a Gladiator droid. That would work.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Do you mean some super fast a assasin droid with loads of challenging weapons for him to deal with? Reminds me of how Vader trains against the Asps in Shadows, and how Luke fights Guri. A droid fighting him is cool, especially to keep away from Rancor copying.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 03:54 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

*ugh* Pit Offerings, oh boy!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 12:34 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I think the Huts set a trap for Anakin. They know he is coming to free the slaves so Watto takes him there only to be confronted by the New Sith and maybe more villains. Obi-Wan gets there just in time to help him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:07 PM
Xizor

In that kind of scenario I think Anakin has to fight his way out alone. Something terrible happens(Scmi's death?) and Ob1's dissapearence sets up for him to be blamed for the incident later. With Palpatine pointing out to Anakin how it was that Ob1 betrayed him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:11 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Good scenario, maybe even likely!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:16 PM
Xizor

Thanks, I'm almost posative that Palpatine has to somehow create a rift of mistrust and hatred between Ob1 and Anakin. Schmi and Amidala are likely to be the best tools for him to do this.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 11:19 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

OB1 has never met Shmi remember that. So she couldn't be key to tearing them apart. Although, Amidala is at the ripeful age where both Anakin and OB1 can be interested. She COULD be the reason Anakin turns. OB1 and her have an affair. Ohh My!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:17 AM
Dim
Creativity

That could also explain some of Owen's bitterness toward OB1. If Owen and Anakin are step/foster brothers then Owen's not going to appreciate OB1's interest in Padme, however fleeting.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 11:02 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Yes siree.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 11:16 AM