KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What is the code for the Jedi Council?

What is the code for the Jedi Council?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

How long is that gonna take?? a year??

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 09:30 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hopefully it won't take that long Merc...I think the forum will grow as we get closer to May 2002...don't be too bummed about it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2000 10:29 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

My suggestion was that the larger the forum gets the more people will be added to the council. Right now about 1/4 of this forum is on the council. By the time we have like 40-50 people(it will grow as more fans get antsy about Ep2) we can have the 12 member council I originally invisioned. I eventually would like a sytem in which councilors answer questions and settle disputes through voting, and when we have 12 members, we could have maybe 3 positions that change every 1-2 months, so everyone can get a turn if they are loyal and post good things.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Just a note to Merc, if you keep telling people to "shut up" you're not exactly going to endear yourself to the council members are you.

Chill Out!

Additional: Let's not turn this into a flaming session. It only neans that UBH will have to intervene.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

RC...is seems like you're really getting picked on...I think it's just this week..most times everyone is better behaved..I think. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 04:16 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's OK, I find that two words normally surfice in situations like this.

NUFF SAID.

Thanks Dim, your a ray of light!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Eh...just trying to help...it seems like everybody has had their feelings hurt this week...Hopefully we'll all settle down and just be our happy little selves. I especially don't like to see you get reamed when you've barely gotten out of the Suggestions forum smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 05:14 AM
Ratcat

I especially don't like to see myself get reamed when I don't understanbd what for!

Anyway, MUST SLEEP NOW.......

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 05:17 AM
Xizor

I really would like to know how to get in as well EvilJedi. I e-mailed Raz about it and I suggest you do too.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 06:41 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I'm sorry Ratcat. I seem to take things the wrong way lately.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I got it from Raz but stupidly erased it before I could see it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 07:43 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

EJ, I just got it, tell me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 07:46 AM
theEvilJedi

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 07:47 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

For some reason my e-mail site won't let me send mail to you. Send some to me at [email protected] and I'll tell you the code and hit reply.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 07:52 AM
KJ
Sausages

Yipee!!!!! I've just realised that I'm actually on it after complaining for a couple of days. Sorry.

I agree with Xizor that the council should get bigger but not any more than 12 members.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 05:59 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

As Xizor said, there would need to be more forum members as a whole in order for the council to grow. Otherwise there would be a danger of the copuncil becoming a joke or elitist concept. A good ratio of forum members to council members must be maintained.

What's the phrase? Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

As it stands I think they've probably got it just about right looking at the numbers but it is their show to run with after all.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2000 09:02 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yes, I agree with RC..but that's nothing new.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 06:36 AM
Ratcat

Gee, thanks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2000 01:44 PM