KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack Sparrow Action Figures

Jack Sparrow Action Figures
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Jack Sparrow Action Figures

~EDITED BY PHOE~ I'm really sorry, but angel has posted the rule about no URLs at the top of the forum...

Last edited by Phoenix on Mar 18th, 2004 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 03:14 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

omg!!!!!! I want it I want the prop replicas too helpful when planning a pirate party.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 07:07 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

ARGG!! I so want that toy! i'll get me dad ta get it fer me!!!!!!!! .....that is of course when it comes out ere in Australia...lol

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:21 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

ok i cant post URL's as phoe said but that doesnt matter you can PM me for the links.. or the people whom posted already..

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:30 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrow2005
Captain Jack Sparrow!

I'm trying to find the action figures..But I havent seen any yet. *Pout*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 01:42 AM
JackSparrow2005 is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrow2005 a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrow2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

What you could do is take some of the pictures of the action figures Miss Bishie and paste them in here! Rather than as weblinks. Then we could see the images.... just use the [] brackets with the word IMG and then at the end of the url site post the brackets again with /IMG! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:53 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Johnny Depp
March 02, 2004
NECA is producing a series of seven-inch action figures based on the surprise summer blockbuster, Pirates of the Caribbean._ The "PG-13" rated Pirates earned well over $305 million at the domestic box office, making it the third highest grossing film released in 2003 behind only The Return of the King and Finding Nemo._ For NECA, which specializes in creating movie-based action figures for older collectors (see "NECA Targets Older Collectors"), Pirates of the Caribbean, driven by Johnny Depp's wildly eccentric performance, which liberated his buccaneer character's inner Keith Richards, could be the perfect property._ The first series of seven-inch action figures should retail for $9.99 (MSRP) each and include Capt. Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Capt. Barbosa, and a Skeleton/Zombie Pirate._ In addition to the seven-inch action figures NECA is also planning to get to the heart of the film's appeal by releasing an eighteen-inch Capt. Jack Sparrow with Motion Activated Sound (MSRP: $39.99).
_
The fact that NECA's Pirates of the Caribbean figures will debut a year after the film opened, is actually a plus for many independent pop culture retailers._ The heavy discounters aren't likely to waste precious shelf space on action figures for a film from last year._ The question for pop culture retailers becomes, is Pirates of the Caribbean the kind of cult film that inspires toy collectors like a Nightmare Before Christmas?_ NECA is betting it will._ No images for NECA's Pirates of the Caribbean figures are currently available._ Stay tuned we will put them up as soon as they are released.

those are the two links... i found like three other links somewhere on the www.. when i come across then again ill make sure to tell y'all

Last edited by Phoenix on Mar 21st, 2004 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 10:54 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

This is the pic wink

Attachment: potcaf.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:38 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

thankies phoe ^_^

i have a bad case of newbinessim ovisuly ^_^;;

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:20 PM
goobie

yay toys

I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.
~ Charlie Chaplin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 10:21 PM
goobie is currently offline Click here to Send goobie a Private Message Find more posts by goobie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Gimme Gimme Gimme Where are they When are they comming out. Gimme Gimme Gimme eek! eek! beer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 06:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Those dolls would suckerm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:41 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote