KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dream Analysis

Dream Analysis
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Dream Analysis

Anybody Out ther can tell me what A Mountain Made Out Of Eyes and a white rabbit on top of it scooping them up around him means?

I can't seem to find anything in my books or on the net.

Thanx

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

the eye of the beholder!? i dont know

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:30 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

A mountain dream is used by the subconscious mind to tell us that we have many obstacles to overcome and they will be large ones and almost insurmountable. This dream can be one of discouragement or encouragement, depending on the entire context of the dream and must be studied in that light.

If you injure your eyes, worry about them, or damage them in one way or the other this shows that some one is trying to get the best of you in a business deal, the same thing for dreaming that you are wearing a hood over your eyes. If you are wearing a blindfold that you put on yourself then this shows that you are the one closing your eyes to the truth of your waking situation. Floating, or disembodied eyes are a message that you will soon be having some very good luck. Exceptionally large eyes denote a lucky inheritance of money, while dark eyes bring you romance.

A dream of white rabbits foretell faithfulness of a lover, and to see them at play show children will increase your joy.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:34 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Thanx... Cool...

So lots of luck... (I hope)

Thanx

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:38 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Luck, so it seems. So that dream interpretation can better not be lying.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:40 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

Know a lot about dreams, Storm?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:47 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I have my sources shifty

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:48 AM
Line
Sarkz

big grin Wanna share?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:49 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Let' s say that you just have to search the net or the library for some helpful (professional) sites/books.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:54 AM
Line
Sarkz

Maybe I should. To mix all my Freud with something slightly different.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:56 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

laughing

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:58 AM
Line
Sarkz

Honestly, the man's a bugger - have a sneaking suspicion that he makes your dreams scarier than they really are wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:01 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

That' s because of his perspective on what dreams are/what causes them.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:11 PM
Be@st
Elanor's Husband

In my opinion this dream shows that last night you were too drunk to have normal dreams big grin

If u look backwards in your life and smile , u have forgot about most of it.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:16 PM
Be@st is currently offline Click here to Send Be@st a Private Message Find more posts by Be@st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
That' s because of his perspective on what dreams are/what causes them.

Quite true. Interesting, fascinating and ever so slightly scary.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:30 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Don' t you just love it big grin

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:40 PM
Line
Sarkz

Don't mention the word love in a Freudian conversation big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:45 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

laughing

Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:46 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i get dream analysis from my bored site happy

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:48 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colabee
Discombobulated.

I've dreamt about water in any form or scenario going for the past year. It's driving me mad because i know my minds trying to tell me something important. I looke dup the meaning of water in general in a dream symbol book. It was a bit vague saying water represents emotions. So i must be very emotional then.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:29 PM
Colabee is currently offline Click here to Send Colabee a Private Message Find more posts by Colabee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote