KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Persephone kisses Niobe (Interesting info)

Persephone kisses Niobe (Interesting info)
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Love Persephone kisses Niobe (Interesting info)

Hey guys, for every Matrix fan that hasn't played Enter the Matrix yet there is a real video in which Persephone kisses Niobe. Is almost like in the movie, Niobe enters a room where Persephone is watching everything, Persephone grabs Niobe's boob but Niobe gets her hand off of her. Persephone tells her that Niobe she has to kiss her so that she can tell her where Ghost is. Persephone says kiss me like your loved one and she gives her a really small kiss, and Persephone hates it. Niobe then gives her this big kiss (sexy one) and Persephone ask: "What's the name of your loved one ?" And Niobe answers: "Jason." Persephone then replies: "That is not true, and Jason knows it."

Hint for a Morpheus/Niobe relationship anyone ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:03 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Persephone: what, are you afaid of kissing an other woman?
Niobe: Your not a woman, your not even human.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:06 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Exactly

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:10 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

she is a ****!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:41 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Persephone,Niobe or both?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:42 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Persephone

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

She is talking about Morpheus. She still loves him wink.

"Some things change, and some things don't change"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:24 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Once again, the slutty sex-related material ruining the feel of the Matrix...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well...what ya gonna do...it had to have some in it....

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:50 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Rex> But why?

I know some fans complained about Reloaded on the grounds of WHAT Zion turned out to be. Such a contrast to the sleek, gritty looks and feel of M1.
I, on the other hand, enjoyed the Zion scenes. I enjoyed the expansion of the Matrix world beyond a mere repetition of the first movie, and the emphasis on what makes humans different from machines.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:41 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i thought the Zion scenes were pretty kewl too

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 01:20 PM
Sifer

Zion scenes were indeed very good. They showed the contrast of how they live but at the same time, how they are still under control smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:44 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

The one thing I never quite understood about the Zion scenes was. A shit load of sentinels are coming, It's quite probable that we are all gonna be killed so what do we do now? I know lets have a giant sweat-fest of a rave because that'll solve all our problems.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 05:47 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

hey its a good way to go better than hidding in a corner pissing yourself.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:24 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LOL

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

I still think the rave sucked @$$. When I get the DVD, that is the scene I will be skipping. Not because my little brother is around, but because it wasn't at all needed.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

The rave scene was necessary, and it wasn't like oh the machines are coming to kill us, so lets just party the night away. No, it was one last get together, a pre-victory party! In armageddon, everyone goes and has a good time before going into space, before a giant rock destroys the earth!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:35 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Yup

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 03:49 PM
gabimr2

aaaaaaaa .. qiiero tacoss!! alguien alimenteme!!
aaambre ambreeeeee!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 01:44 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

To get back on topic...

"Oh, God, that was awful. I wish you had shot my kneecaps instead."

Possibly one of my favorite lines in the game...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:22 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote