KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » matrix 4 my version

matrix 4 my version
Started by: berkman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
berkman

Cool matrix 4 my version

this will happen in the fourth movýe neo will die but some guys will fiend trinity half dead and they will discover that shee is pregnant and the manage to take the baby oth and put it in a thing so it can live. the after 18 years he discovers his past and find murphius and free the slaves of the matrix and he kills the final boss mr smith rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:57 AM
berkman is currently offline Click here to Send berkman a Private Message Find more posts by berkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

uh smith is already dead

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 09:44 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
berkman

no he is BACK

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:40 AM
berkman is currently offline Click here to Send berkman a Private Message Find more posts by berkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

how does he come back

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:12 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

I seriously hope they do not bother making a fourth.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:41 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
berkman

he coems back in a another program smith is a program amd you can make new programs

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 03:25 PM
vampiro03

I would like a prequel. like, that the merovingian is OLDER than the oricle. he was designed kind of like her but "a better program was created, happens all the time". the architect says the oricle is the mother of (in my opinion) the (WORKING) matrix. she was the one who stumbled upon the power of choice and mero hates her for it. I would also like to see seriph's story.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 12:06 AM
vampiro03 is currently offline Click here to Send vampiro03 a Private Message Find more posts by vampiro03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote