KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Jeepers Creepers

Jeepers Creepers
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Jeepers Creepers

I saw it yesterday and..it had so much pontencial!
The road in the middle of nowhere, the characters are good, the sister and brother insted of the group of friends or girlfriend and boyfriend we see in basiclly every movie messed
The dialoge is good, specially the 'fights' between the brother and sister (I was like :"My sister and I are like that!" and so was my friend).
But that monster!!! Man it sucked! They ruined the movie with that think! They should have either not shown his face or just make him disfigured messed
Can't take that stupid song out of my head thou.
What do you guys think?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah that song was pretty annoying but i have to say i find those songs like that r not scary just as scary as like say jaws theme song but my other example of a song that isnt supposed to be scary but is now is Mr Sandman when it is the Halloween movies. but u r right on when u said they shouldnt have shown the creeper he was just not scary he was more scary in his hat and outfit then he was without them. they should have like just shown his face and teeth though cause that was pretty badass. but yeah i think the best part was when they were driving and the creeper was behind them in his truck that was probly the scariest part of the movie great attiude with the brother and sister good duel. and i think that the second one is going to be more like a jason type of movie high kill count and not scary just fun to watch. i like the suspense of not seeing sumthing and just being surpirsed.

Last edited by DeNiro on Aug 16th, 2003 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:16 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I dont think the song is scary. I just cant seem to get it out of my head.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freak_show

I think the song is great for the movie.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:56 PM
freak_show is currently offline Click here to Send freak_show a Private Message Find more posts by freak_show Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

This film was so bad I'm not even prepared to finish my sent...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:26 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

haha but yeah i think like one of the best songs that arent supposed to be scary but is is Mr sand man from the holloween serie very good but then their is like jasons theme song that is good and then the scary michel myeeyrs soing and freddy's song aint that great but it is still good and i dont even rember pinheads song diod he have one

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 08:13 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

another bad modern horror movie.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote