KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The ring

The ring
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Shocked The ring

Does anyone have this DVD? There is suppose to be a very cool easter egg in it? Can anyone tell me what it is? big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 09:46 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaniloV
Senseless Bastard

Gonna buy it as soon as possible! it 's one kick ass movie and it scared the hell out of me!!!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 01:34 AM
DaniloV is currently offline Click here to Send DaniloV a Private Message Find more posts by DaniloV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh I really liked it to!=)After you see it tell me what the easter egg is! lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 07:09 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I did not see an easter egg? where is it supposed to be?

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 01:01 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

do you mean the "Do not watch this" part? if so that was too cool!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 01:03 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeekaReet
crazy little elf person

Is it really scary? Cause my friend wants me to see it. He says it's good, but i dont' like super scary movies...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 02:46 AM
PeekaReet is currently offline Click here to Send PeekaReet a Private Message Find more posts by PeekaReet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

The Rings scared me to hell :P It's more scary in the theatre because the screen is huge, your in pure darkness, and you can scream out loud :P
But I still think you should see it if your like me and like to be scared rock

....Hehe, I tend to laugh during scary movies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:11 PM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think you should see it PeekaReet. It will probably give you nightmares lol j/k.
Yes diego it is the do not watch this. Whats in it?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:19 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

The easter egg is if you play the DVD on your playstation or Xbox unit and go to the menu of the image of samara and click it, using your broadband connection a phone call will me routed through to your phone company and you will receive a call saying "you have 7 days".

Alright no i was just kidding but you gotta admit that would have been cool right.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:48 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow_angel
Torn

When I first read that, I was totally freaked!!! Nice job wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:14 PM
shadow_angel is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_angel a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by skule
The easter egg is if you play the DVD on your playstation or Xbox unit and go to the menu of the image of samara and click it, using your broadband connection a phone call will me routed through to your phone company and you will receive a call saying "you have 7 days".

Alright no i was just kidding but you gotta admit that would have been cool right.

Kinda impossible but very nice big grin
But seriously, whats in it?messed

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:33 PM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

when me and the wife watched this movie, I went to bed after and she stayed up. About fifteen minutes after I fell asleep she woke me up because she was too scared to sleep. She kept me up ALL night.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 09:26 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by TedO
when me and the wife watched this movie, I went to bed after and she stayed up. About fifteen minutes after I fell asleep she woke me up because she was too scared to sleep. She kept me up ALL night.

Keep it clean please!!! JK

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 01:26 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Kinda impossible but very nice big grin
But seriously, whats in it?messed

actually its not immpossible to do that frankly, calls can be made over the internet to a regular phone, so its quite possible :P, and frankly i am begining to think that truly would have been a great idea to do that! heheheh. But i dont know what the actual easter egg is though.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 01:30 AM
Kes
Philie

Whell If the internet connection is tru the phone maybe, but all over the world?? Doubt it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 11:14 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

yes i do mean all over the world using a broadband connection, its called voice over IP. The trick would have to be how to have it get your exact phone number to be dialed.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:15 PM
Kes
Philie

kinda expensive.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:20 PM
Kes
Philie

Not to mention a very selective esater egg. Most ppl will see the movie tru their DVDs not, Playstation or Xboxs.messed

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:29 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Not to mention a very selective esater egg. Most ppl will see the movie tru their DVDs not, Playstation or Xboxs.messed

Yes hence why i said in the first place....
quote:

keyword is "if"
evil face

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:35 PM
Kes
Philie

Well IF anyone knows what it is,please sharestick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:46 PM