KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xmen

Xmen
Started by: Agentruphus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agentruphus
Nightcrawler addict

Question Xmen

Hoo is your fav x-men character

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:53 PM
Agentruphus is currently offline Click here to Send Agentruphus a Private Message Find more posts by Agentruphus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agentruphus
Nightcrawler addict

My Fav i have to say is IceMan or Nightcrawler

don't underestimate a an elf u will get ur butt kicked

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:54 PM
Agentruphus is currently offline Click here to Send Agentruphus a Private Message Find more posts by Agentruphus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

my faves gutta be wolverine hes just to kick @$$ and i also like gambit alot! there all cool in their own ways if u ask me, but i DESPISE Jean Grey

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:36 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Well, I know I'll get some flame for this, but here:

Favorite Hero: Jean Grey
Favorite Villain: Magneto

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:35 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I like Lady Deathstrike alot! (can't you tell?) All though not to change the subject I think in the movie they are gonna kill her off sometime. I also like all the youngsters like Rogue, Iceman, Pyro, and GAMBIT!!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:47 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

mmmmmmm
In the movie I like all of them, I think all of them are perfect except maybe (and don't kill me) Iceman, Rogue, X2 Shadowcat.... and i think that's it.... Deathstrike was great!!
In Evolution my favorites are Rogue & Scarlet Witch but I like them all
But my favorite of comics, games and everything about the X-Men is PSYLOCKE I just hope they put her in Evolution and in the next movie and don't dissapoint me

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:51 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Gambit
Rogue
Stromy

In that order big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:50 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Storm (of course stick out tongue )
Gambit

Those are the 2 I love!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

How many of these threads are there? Well, Anyway, hero:Angel, Iceman, Nightcrawler,collossus.
villian:magneto.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:32 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

MOVIE:
Rogue, Gambit (he's not in the movie yet, but I like him already big grin), Iceman, Jubilee
vilain: Lady Deathstryke

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:37 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i like rogue and lady deathstrike big grin

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:40 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BabyT
Ravenclaw

My Favorite Favorite ones are...Rogue...Nightcrawler...Lady Deathstrike...But I also like...Iceman...Storm...and...Physclops

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:31 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Wait i kno i already said my fave ones but is this for the movies,comics or evo? im so confused i thought it was for the comics.....oh well laughing out loud as for me my faves from the movies is also wolverine and from evo i like Berzerker and the younger mutants along with wolverine gambit and pyro big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:02 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agentruphus
Nightcrawler addict

this is for comics

don't underestimate a an elf u will get ur butt kicked

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:08 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Oh ok!!LoL then i take that last posting back LoL

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:18 AM
Sage26

My favorites ones are Rogue, Sage, Gambit and Storm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:31 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage26

I didn't like the movies. Brian Singer is the worst director that I have ever seen. He changed the personalities from characters. Rogue was stupid and naive. Cyclops was nitwit. these movies are terribles for any real x-men fans. Because of that, i love Sam Raimy. He made Spider-man with his real spider-fan heart.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:46 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Hmm ill agree that he didnt do the best job stickin to the original x-men plot but i hafta say i like the movies. I really dont like the way they portray rogue either but personally iv always felt cyclops was a nitwit

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:49 AM
Sage26

Cyclops wasn't nitwit in the comics and cartoons. He is a natural and powerfull leader.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:01 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Yuck iv always hated him just something about him even in the comics makes me sick.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:26 AM