KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » slasher movies

whats the best slasher movie
This poll is closed.
the halloween movies 4 18.18%
friday the 13th movies 5 22.73%
i know and i still know what u did last summer 1 4.55%
wrong turn 1 4.55%
urban legends 0 0%
the scream trilogy 3 13.64%
silence of the lambs 4 18.18%
from hell 1 4.55%
freddy v.s jason 2 9.09%
ripper: letter from hell 1 4.55%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

slasher movies
Started by: slayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slayer
Horror Fan

slasher movies

hey guys just wanna talk about slasher movies my fave is halloween.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:46 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

from the poll i would either vote for silence of the lambs, f vs j or halloween

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:31 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My personal favourite slasher movie from the above list is Halloween also,John Carpenter is a genius who almost single handily ( credit also must go to Wes Craven and Sean Cunningham) created a sub-genre in its own ...The Slasher Flick.

My next favourite slasher movie is Psycho and Then Scream.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:13 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

im not sure if silence of the lambs should be catorgorized with those movies, but no one has cooking tips like dr lector smile so i pick lambs. and where nightmare on elm street those were without a doubt the funnest to watch, i remember watching those and not being able to wait to see how freddy would kill his victims.

have you seen the last couple movies of john carpenter and wes craven? what happend to them, they used to be respectable horror movie giants now there becomming more like a joke

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

From Hell, any movie bases on a theory about Jack The Ripper, = Ownage.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:29 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

hey guys thanks 4 replying and sorry i forgot 2 put psycho up there

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:07 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i dont think u can consider silence of the lambs a slasher movie it sorta messes u up phscyologicly more then ne thing but there r some parts in the lambs that r pretty gruesome but not a slasher movie at all but now that i just looked at rages response i am just repating his words lol but way to go rages u think like i think

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:02 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah great minds think alike

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:06 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Silence of the lambs isn't a slasher movie.

- Ripper: Letters from Hell is trash if it's what I think it is.

From Hell owns the **** out of that movie.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:05 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah great minds think alike

i think me and evil dead and u have the most in common for some reason cause we always seem to agree on everything and u r soo true great minds do think alike big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:04 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

silence of the lambs isnt slasher.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 01:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xogoddess81ox

HALLOWEEN

halloween definetly, i agree john carpenter is a genius. he invented the evil murder before jason (1980) or freddy (1984) halloween first appeared in 1978, freddy and jason are just spin offs. micheal has the scariest everything, music mask, and way about him, how he just admires his work, i love it!!!!! evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:07 AM
xogoddess81ox is currently offline Click here to Send xogoddess81ox a Private Message Find more posts by xogoddess81ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Yeah..but..Jack The Ripper was around before any of them, tearing up whores in Whitechapel London back in the day.

Am I the only person who votes for From Hell? Gotta be 1 other...

- Has anyone seen it?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:38 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: HALLOWEEN

quote:
Originally posted by xogoddess81ox
halloween definetly, i agree john carpenter is a genius. he invented the evil murder before jason (1980) or freddy (1984) halloween first appeared in 1978, freddy and jason are just spin offs. micheal has the scariest everything, music mask, and way about him, how he just admires his work, i love it!!!!! evil face evil face evil face

actually, leatherface was the first slasher character, he appeared a good 4 years before micheal myers and is everything that micheal is and more.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

i know what you did last summer sucked ass, it was nothing like the book, of course that wasnt a whole lot to brag about though.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:09 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

so how many people here like silence of the lambs

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 09:44 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

im a big fan of the hannibal movies but haven't seen Manhunter sad tried to rent it but stupid blockbuster doesn't have it sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 04:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

they don't have it at mine either

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 11:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx

blockbuster is a rip off its cheaper to go to the movies than rent a new movie

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 12:52 AM
slayer
Horror Fan

i know

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:11 AM