KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Harry Potter the Seventh Book

Harry Potter the Seventh Book
Started by: Saratn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Harry Potter the Seventh Book

Okay...I really don't know how to start, or what to call our seventh book, maybe we should pm each other for ideas first, before we actually start. I'm not starting to someone responds with an idea or something, unless someone else wants to start.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:09 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Harry looked up from his window and noticed his owl was coming toward him. He opened the window and let the owl come in. There was a letter attached to its foot and Harry opened it. It was from Ron. He felt a flip in the heart and gave a little smile to himself...

Continue it.

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:34 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

this was the first time he felt happy. Ever since Dumbledore died, he wasn't happy at all. His uncle and aunt thought it was a little to suspicious, they mentioned that he only needed to come back for the holidays. Yet he was there at Privet Drive. He hadn't thought of a plan at all, on what he was going to look for in Godric's Hollow.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:41 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

huh?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:19 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Just an idea, I could use help with the beginning I was just putting down ideas.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:24 PM
Midnight109

Godric's Hollow ? I still don't understand .

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:10 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Well I was just jotting a few ideas down, that's not going to be the beginning. I'm just trying different things. scratch the thing I wrote, I was half a sleep when I wrote it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:21 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

it's where his parents died. he wanted to go look at it in the end of the sixth book. me like purple! hehe

Looking back at his letter, he read what Ron had wrote.

Harry,

just wanted to know if you've done anything yet. i hope you'll tell me if you do. You remember what Hermione and me told you at the end of the year, don't you? we want to help. We want to come with you.

Write back,
Ron

oh yeah, Ginny sends her love.

looking up, Harry sighes.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:22 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

lets wait till Potter_luver48 comes back .Or we should PM eachother before starting . When we decide on something , Zonko or someone could write it .

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:23 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zonko_13
it's where his parents died. he wanted to go look at it in the end of the sixth book. me like purple! hehe

Looking back at his letter, he read what Ron had wrote.

Harry,

just wanted to know if you've done anything yet. i hope you'll tell me if you do. You remember what Hermione and me told you at the end of the year, don't you? we want to help. We want to come with you.

Write back,
Ron

oh yeah, Ginny sends her love.

looking up, Harry sighes.

that was really good.I'll write now

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 28th, 2005 at 11:27 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:24 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

His eyes gazed back outisde his window and he thought he something move. He looked down at the letter then back out the window. There was a black cat looking up at him. The cat's eyes glowed and something seemed strange. Harry ignored the cat and took out his plume to begin writing to Ron.

[I]Dear, Ron
I am sorry that I haven't been able to write to you, these past days have been nothing but rubbish to me. I wish I could get out of here, but you know we aren't allowed to use magic around here. I don't want to cause anymore damage to the pile of damage there already is. How are you? How's Ginny? I miss here a lot. Listen we have to find a place to meet. I need to get out of here, and I need to begin my mission. Tell Hermione about this will ya?

Harry

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:21 AM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

the start of the story is ok but i think it will get better smile smile big grin big grin

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:26 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

just wanted to add that they have to be careful bout what they write. someone(like a death eater) could intercept the letter. just a reminder!

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:54 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Thanks, could you pm me or hermione202 for your ideas on who the R.A.B. should be?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 03:36 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I'm in the group stick out tongue.

Harry turned around, the owl was now observing Harry's room. Harry quickly tied the letter to the owl and let it flew out the window. Harry turned around, and looked at his unpacked luggage. He knew Fleur's and Bill's wedding will be soon, and he will leave to Godric's Hollow after it, as soon as possible. He also wondered if taking Ron and Hermione would be a good idea, this 'adventure' would be much more difficult and more dangerous than any other they faced. He remembered what he told Ginny, and he could've told the same to Ron and Hermione. He didn't want to be on their funeral, knowing it's all his fault. With a silent sigh, he began packing the luggage.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 04:20 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

goodddd...umm post more soon.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:09 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

((I'm guessing my posts aren't that good. No one ever compliments them...))

There was a loud thump outside his door, it was his lousy ungle. Harry did not open the door, nor did he say a word as his ungle's voice grew louder with every insult he said. Harry looked around and he noticed his owl came back with the letter still attached to its foot. "What happened?" He unscrolled his letter and under his writing was what looked like a blood stain.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:10 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Augustus Rouge, you've written really good stuff, but no offense or anything, but the letter was already written, unless you could make it, he studied the letter, then turned to Hedwig to thank her, when he noticed blood on her leg. or something. And, do you mind waiting a while, we are trying to figure out whom the R.A.B. should be. If you hae any ideas pm me or Hermione202 with them.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:46 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

R.A.B.? What's that? Oh and it was the same letter he wrote to Ron, it wasn't a response from Ron, it was his letter that was sent back to him with a drop of blood. I should've been more specific sorry. Why am I going to fast? In a story continuing thing there is not such thing as fast, you just continue writing. I didn't write anything that made the moment too fast.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 12:52 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

have you read the the Half Blood Prince, I suggest you should, before we go too far. Don't want the book spoiled for you.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:33 AM