KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Little something about the Spider-man 2 villains

Little something about the Spider-man 2 villains
Started by: host

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
host

Little something about the Spider-man 2 villains

Someone here said that Alfred Molina is a bad choice for the role of Otto Octavius because he`s a latin. In fact, Molina is from England, and I believe he may very well be outstanding as Octavius. And then there is this other thing. You see, Venom is one of my favourite villains but we will never see him in action. Venom has only one goal and that is destroying Spidey. Everyone(including Raimi)realizes that you just can`t build a movie around this character. Raimi would have to explain everything about the symbiote, Eddie Brock and the black Spider-man. One movie won`t be enough for all that and that`s why beloved Venom is out of picture. I have no idea about the villains of the 3rd movie but there`s no Venom and/or Carnage, I can tell you that. Maybe Green Goblin junior strikes back.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:23 PM
host is currently offline Click here to Send host a Private Message Find more posts by host Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Cool.
But there's a Spiderman forum so..
moving--moved.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i thought about the whole venom/carnage deal and how to explain it. indeed the movie whould have to be long maybee 3hrs but it can be explained and it can be done. raimi is brilliant w/ the spiderman series and i know he'll figure something out for the third installmeant. lets face it venom and carnage are to of spidys most interesting/dangerous villians. spiderman 3 needs to have venom/ carnage in it or atleast in one of the films. i think venom and carnage wud look cool computer animated like the hulk.(just an idea)

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:56 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

One hour with the shuttle crash and Praker having the symbiote and an hour dealing with Venom. The cartoon series managed to cover the whole story in a hour long "to be continued" episode. Of course it would be slightly rushed, but that happens. Carnage would be impossible to fit into the movie. We can't get greedy. Venom would be enough for me. Save Carnage for the next one. Tobey signed a contract for four movies so I think Carnage in the fourth would be good. And while four movies is awesome, let's hope it doesn't turn into Batman. After 2, maybe 3 movies the series sucked. Superman pulled of multiple movies, let's hope Spidey can do the same

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:51 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Superman IV flopped at the box office though. Lets hope that doesn't happen eh

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:20 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i think the whole story behind the alien symbiote costume is a little long. i mean spidy goes and fights on another planet and brings it bak w/ him. its a little to futuristic i doubt that wud happen to a modern day spidy. maybee nasa can encounter the alien symbiote and some how take it back with them. yes the story wud be rushed but i think carnage needs to be in spiderman 3 it can be done. lets face it if there were to be 3 or maybee 4 spidy movies w/ 1 villian in it , it wudnt keep the fans comin back.

but raimis a genius he'll figure sumthin out.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:04 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

John Jameson brings the symbiote back on the space shuttle from Mars. Spidey gets it on him when he rescues them after the shuttle crashes in the middle of New York. After that he gets taken over and the rest is history.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:09 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
username39120jo
I'm only a little big!

ok nasa and jj go in to space, thats the opening scene, they land on planet, and bring back simbiote, when they get home simbie takes over eddie and peter, they fight, spidey wins, throughs simbie onto the next flight to mars and then he marys mary jane.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:30 PM
username39120jo is currently offline Click here to Send username39120jo a Private Message Find more posts by username39120jo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

ok we figured out who is in spidy 3 so who is in spidy 4 as a villain

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:06 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

There are plenty of other villans you could have. A great one would be if they did Harry as the Goblin. They have to have that eventually.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:27 PM
carnage713

i think spidy four shud b electro and green goblin 2

and spidy 5 shud b the sinister 6

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:06 PM
BIGJOE

I think that daredevil should make an appearance in spiderman, that would be really cool. It would be also good if there was a movie about daredevil and spidey working together. I mean they both live in new york, why not?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:20 PM
BIGJOE is currently offline Click here to Send BIGJOE a Private Message Find more posts by BIGJOE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote