KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game that sucked

Game that sucked
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Game that sucked

There are some videogames that sucked. So, what videogames that you think sucked?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 07:54 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Game that sucked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nusa105
There are some videogames that sucked.

No ****ing shit.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 09:58 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Bioshock Infiniite.

Objectively not a bad game. But between Bioshock 1 and the hype surrounding Infinite I expected a lot more.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 10:43 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 04:48 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Bioshock Infiniite.

Objectively not a bad game. But between Bioshock 1 and the hype surrounding Infinite I expected a lot more.

I agree.

I enjoyed it immensely but it was definitely not as good as Bioshock. It's one of those games where I played it originally and thought it was fantastic but when I revisited it, it wasn't as good as I thought.

Still a great game but I thought it would be better than the first game.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 11:39 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The first Assassin's Creed game is pretty shitty. Extremely repetitive and some very annoying mechanics. It was pretty hyped at the time and looked really cool in developer demos, so when the game came out and was little more than a "wade through obnoxious crowds and follow people" simulator, was really disappointing. Also guards attacking you simply for running was really stupid.

Also will say Dead Space 3. Exudes a fundamental misunderstanding of horror. It's a mediocre action game and a terrible horror game.

Oh, Destiny was also a big let down. Lot of potential squandered there.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 11:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone went on about Dishonoured like it was brilliant. It wasn't. It was shite.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 12:11 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BackFire
The first Assassin's Creed game is pretty shitty. Extremely repetitive and some very annoying mechanics. It was pretty hyped at the time and looked really cool in developer demos, so when the game came out and was little more than a "wade through obnoxious crowds and follow people" simulator, was really disappointing. Also guards attacking you simply for running was really stupid.

Also will say Dead Space 3. Exudes a fundamental misunderstanding of horror. It's a mediocre action game and a terrible horror game.

I'd add Assassin's Creed 3 to the list, in a sense. A massive let down in many ways. Stupid Ubisoft's left hand not knowing what the right one was doing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 02:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Oh yeah, ****ing Assassins Creed.....I remember a section in one of the areas where I got pushed by those crazy dudes, which ran me into a guard, which then set off the dectection meter and I had to kill him, which then set of the detection meter again because a patrol was coming around and found me.......it was like a never ending sequence of bullshit.

I think I must of been there like 5 minutes killing dudes because I couldn't get away for some reason (I think an mission objective was nearby or those crazy people kept on pushing me).

But I will say it was a pretty cool idea when it was released and I remember walking towards a major city for the first time and being struck in wonder because it looked so ****ing awesome.

But it was boring as shit.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 03:01 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I didn't hate Dead Space 3, but it was a let down. I sincerely hope that EA will make at least one more game to redeem the franchise.

Assassin's Creed 1 was terrible, I agree. I haven't even finished it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jun 9th, 2015 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 08:13 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The Fun of AC1 is walking around in "The Kingdom". Discovering secrets and taking down places. It felt better then later maps.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 08:42 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Assassin's Creed. I remember being compromised by the world's most annoying beggars trying to hassle coin off me poking and yelling in my face about their misfortune as if I was actually rich and would chase me to the point I shoved them away, alerting the guard. I'm the one who got harassed. Arrest them, idiots.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 09:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I just stabbed them and kept walking. I don't recall it getting me in a whole lot of trouble.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 09:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Impediment
I didn't hate Dead Space 3, but it was a let down. I sincerely hope that EA will make at least one more game to redeem the franchise.

Assassin's Creed 1 was terrible, I agree. I haven;t even finished it.

I really enjoyed Dead Space 3.....Oh well.

I think EA is done with the franchise for the time being. Maybe 5 years from now but I wouldn't bet against it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 01:03 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I echo AC1 in this thread.

The combat was so repetitive. Once you got decent at countering you didn't even have to pretend to be stealthily anymore as you could wade up to a target kill them and counter kill everyone else.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 01:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Jak and daxter

Well only the lost frontier the rest are goddamn amazing

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 01:56 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I was gonna say if it was the first game, Get the phuck outta here.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 01:58 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

No man jak and daxter 1-4 wrote my childhood

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 02:00 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I mean I only got 4 and lost frontier just to complete jak collection

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 02:01 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I have that lost frontier one i hate how you have to grind spare parts, Just to upgrade your ship to get anywhere in the game

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 02:01 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote