KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Eww Eww *shudder*

Eww Eww *shudder*
Started by: Piggle Humsy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Shocked Eww Eww *shudder*

I just had to remove a spider from my bedroom wall...I used the old Cup & card method..it was a house spider.
Looks somewhat like this... (please log in to view the image)
I hate spiders!!

Is it on me? Is it on me? I feel like it's on me...

I'm glad we don't get many huge ones here otherwise I'd totally freak out.. house spiders can get quite big... I had one once that was too big to fit into a glass.. with it's legs stretched out it was about the size of my palm!!

I saw a pic of a spider in australia once that was behind a wall clock the size of a dinner plate and it's legs were poking out that's how huge it was!!

Eurgh they creep me out!

Anyone else hate spiders?

Feel free to discuss and post your encounters here..... smile

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:21 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

you have a funny namelaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:23 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bordom

OMFG! I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:23 AM
bordom is currently offline Click here to Send bordom a Private Message Find more posts by bordom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

That...is utterly nasty.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:27 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

My sis is worse than me.. she can't even remove them with a cup or hoover them up... especially if it's a house spider...those ones she really hates coz one night she was sleeping and she heard a thud on her pillow and she turned the light on and looked to her right and there was a house spider on her pillow right next to her face!

Man I am all tingly now and I keep thinking there's one on me!
I don't think I'll be able to sleep now.. whenever I find one in my room it always creeps me out for ages!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:28 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Eww Eww *shudder*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

I saw a pic of a spider in australia once that was behind a wall clock the size of a dinner plate and it's legs were poking out that's how huge it was!!

i only just noticed this comment.....theyre not all that big laughing out loud

ive seen some REAL nasty ones though...hehehe....i opened up my power box outside (you know the ones the meter man checksstick out tongue ) and a fat tarantula looking one was in there...big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:30 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Mist
i only just noticed this comment.....theyre not all that big laughing out loud

ive seen some REAL nasty ones though...hehehe....i opened up my power box outside (you know the ones the meter man checksstick out tongue ) and a fat tarantula looking one was in there...big grin

I don't think I could survive in countries that have huge spiders and tarantulas as there normal everday spiders!
I wanna move somewhere that doesn't have spiders.... I wonder if such a place exists? Does antartica have spiders...? stick out tongue
I know spiders usually don't survive in the cold..but then maybe they have adjusted to it out there?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:36 AM
otaku_hobbit27
Hogwarts Student

woah,that big >_< where do you live where you get spiders like that???

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:37 AM
otaku_hobbit27 is currently offline Click here to Send otaku_hobbit27 a Private Message Find more posts by otaku_hobbit27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

theyre not everyday spiders...stick out tongue its the same for you...occasionaly theres a big one...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 02:38 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

`Spiders are the least annoying and gross of all common
insects (ecepst maybe moths).

They don't bother you or come near you.

They don't suck your blood or give diseases (atleast no the
common ones).

And best of all, they scare away, or atleast get rid of, other
more bothersome insects, like small flies or something.

They are the only insects I don't mind them in my room.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:29 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Spiders are alright...no problem. Arachnophobes...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I just had to remove a spider from my bedroom wall...I used the old Cup & card method..it was a house spider.
Looks somewhat like this... (please log in to view the image)
I hate spiders!!

Is it on me? Is it on me? I feel like it's on me...

I'm glad we don't get many huge ones here otherwise I'd totally freak out.. house spiders can get quite big... I had one once that was too big to fit into a glass.. with it's legs stretched out it was about the size of my palm!!

Eurgh they creep me out!

Anyone else hate spiders?

Feel free to discuss and post your encounters here..... smile

I dont hate spiders Im not afraid of them but definitly they are not something nice to look at

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:46 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

No they aren't nice at all!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:56 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

the one in the pic is kinda ugly but there are some spiders that actually are kinda cute

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:11 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

laughing out loud Well I haven't seen one yet....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:14 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

stick out tongue I have

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:17 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Goliath Birdeater, supposdly the world's
largest spider.

Isn't she loooooveleee, isn't she won-der-ful?

Attachment: goliath birdeater.jpeg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:31 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeSsmka

I HATE spiders! oh gosh.. if i see a dandelong leg i scream, i had a HUGE tarantula on my back in grade 5 during church, ive never been so scared in my life. If anyone paid me a million dollars to pick up a tarantula, i wouldnt b able to do it lol, im so scared of them i cant even kill them lmao

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:39 AM
JeSsmka is currently offline Click here to Send JeSsmka a Private Message Find more posts by JeSsmka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BullitNutz
Two Plus Two Is Jello

Originally posted by King Burger
The Goliath Birdeater, supposdly the world's
largest spider.

Isn't she loooooveleee, isn't she won-der-ful?

I'd love to have one of those as a pet. I've heard conflicting research on whether or not they really eat birds though. It would be so cool to feed it birds, though. At least it would be cool to feed baby birds to it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:47 AM
BullitNutz is currently offline Click here to Send BullitNutz a Private Message Find more posts by BullitNutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

Ews spiders are gross!

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:50 AM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote