KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Any one thought?

Any one thought?
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

Any one thought?

Hey i have been reading these 'Endings' for Revolutions and well i agree with most people they kinda SUCK but has any one thought that mabye the W. Bros are just liying about the trailers and there just giving people like us somthing to talk about?.....and i dont belive the ending because were did the guy who made it up get the idea that the kid was 'The One' if he isnt in the trailer? you would think that somthing that important would be in there even just a little bit. And were did they get that Trinity dies and so dose Neo? util i see a picture im not beliving any thing.
(this is just somthing im telling my self so that i belive it dosent hapen lol)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:46 AM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Alex-Neo> No one knows how The Matrix Revolutions will end, you know? There are millions of theories floating on the net these days, they’ll probably multiply when November 5th draws nearer.
If you want to get an idea about the ending, look at “The Matrix”. The first movie. Made before the W-brothers could dream of making sequels. We will get an ending like that, so don’t worry. Why do I think that? Because this far the W-brothers are following the path of classic story-telling.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:36 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

The trailer are official, they're canon....you don't get the ending from the trailers. Now, noone can stop anyone from guessing r thinking an ending based on it....but the brothers aren't involved there

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:51 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

Yeh i know but i was just saying that i dont belive the theory about Neo becoming blind or Neo and trin dieing personally really.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:02 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

the brothers didn't say he was blind. But he WILL somehow (We don't know why) blindfolded

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:15 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

ahh right smile.. cos perosnally i dont think that is good way to end such a fantastic triligy do you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:22 PM
nickjs21

i've stated this before, but i'll do it again. now, i don't like the "kid as one" theory, but keep this in mind -- if the w.bros made a movie based entirely on what they were hoping the audiences wanted, they're sellouts. let them make the movie the way they want it, as i'm sure they will. i personally don't think they care what we think, and i hope i'm right. the good stuff is always made that way.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:55 PM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

hmm yeh sopse your right

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:29 PM
Korri

nick is always rite laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:40 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo_dragon

time for me to get on the soap box again:
<ahem> there is no way that anyone other than Neo is the one, i offer proof:
1)this is just poor plot development- if you are making a story and you center it around a character (in this case neo), and through two-thirds of the story his character is the "hero" protagonist or whatever, you simply can't do a 180 in the last part of the story. c'mon, soap operas are written better than that!
2) classic hero quest- the only one who has endured this in the matrix is neo. for other examples, see jesus christ, superman, luke skywalker, hercules, king arthur, beowulf, etc.
the theory would just blow the wachowskis out of the water as godd writers, it would be horrible story telling. thank you, i digress now.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 01:12 AM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

quote:
Originally posted by neo_dragon
time for me to get on the soap box again:
<ahem> there is no way that anyone other than Neo is the one, i offer proof:
1)this is just poor plot development- if you are making a story and you center it around a character (in this case neo), and through two-thirds of the story his character is the "hero" protagonist or whatever, you simply can't do a 180 in the last part of the story. c'mon, soap operas are written better than that!
2) classic hero quest- the only one who has endured this in the matrix is neo. for other examples, see jesus christ, superman, luke skywalker, hercules, king arthur, beowulf, etc.
the theory would just blow the wachowskis out of the water as godd writers, it would be horrible story telling. thank you, i digress now.

Yes you can do a 180 degree turn, you would never see it coming would you? If thats the case then why is the KID in the Matrix? What is his purpose? Because without purpose nothing can exist.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:48 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

The kids purpose was very simple. He stopped, Bane/Smith from killing him in the real world. In M2 he was yelling Neo, which made him turn around, and made bane/smith stop.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:07 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I believe he may b blindfolded bcuz he could b temporarily blind....I don't think he's blind for good tho!!!! erm

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:45 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Come to think of it I don’t think Neo is blind at all. He’s blind-folded sure, but it’s because he has double-vision. His digital self is still inside the Matrix/Source, his real body/mind is out in the real world. He can stop the sentinels from inside the Matrix… I mean, imagine if he’s actually touching something inside the Source, making it look like he’s stretching out his arm in the real world?!?!?
Far-fetched? Sure. But the blind-fold is there to make use of his digital self/real self connection. He sees with his digital self eyes IN the Matrix, but his body is in the real world.
Hmmm… I still need a few pieces to make this puzzle fit. I have two months and two weeks, so!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 01:40 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

No tht isnt Far-fetched at all i dont think i think your right on the spot! because why would he wear a blind fold if he was blind any way?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:08 AM
nickjs21

because his eyesight didn't FADE, it was TAKEN, as in a fight. his eyes are injured. the blindfold is a bandage.

that's just my opinion. omega has a point as well. in either case, it's already being discussed elsewhere.

thank you, korri, but i don't think i can live up to that. smile

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:44 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I think the blindfold thing is rather like Maud-D'ib in the Dune series. When you have the ability to see two realities at once, you would blot out one to make better use of the other, wouldn't you?

And as for the trailers... what if they're fake? What if the W bros wanted to so surprise us that they filmed fake trailers? THERE'S an interesting twist...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 05:30 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alex-Neo
Legend

YEAH! thats what i thought i said that they might not be real because it would be a great twist i think when we all go to the cinema and 'oh my god! this isnt sopose to hapen'

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:51 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by nickjs21
thank you, korri, but i don't think i can live up to that. smile

laughing out loud oh well

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Labyrinth

where da hell did yall see neo blindfolded, what trailer did i miss???

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 06:09 PM
Labyrinth is currently offline Click here to Send Labyrinth a Private Message Find more posts by Labyrinth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote