KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This is for LAUREN, the little girl from england

This is for LAUREN, the little girl from england
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

This is for LAUREN, the little girl from england

lauren if you read this, send me a private message.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I think there's a rule against this...

but ok.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Evil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate British people. Infact I'd say I hate them more then mecha.

I ****ing hate mecha..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
Big Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Big Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Big Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Mecha?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:11 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude, you people arent allowed to be in here.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

um......little girl...and how old are you RR?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:27 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Evil
I hate British people. Infact I'd say I hate them more then mecha.

I ****ing hate mecha..

you said you loved me

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:30 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

deano, british or not, everyone loves you.

No one was supposed to reply in this thread. what is wrong with you people, this was a private thing. you clearly saw that this thread was dedicated to someone named lauren from england, so why enter unless your name is lauren and your from england? people....go figure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:33 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

No one was supposed to reply in this thread. what is wrong with you people, this was a private thing. you clearly saw that this thread was dedicated to someone named lauren from england, so why enter unless your name is lauren and your from england? people....go figure.

does the word public mean anything to you?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:34 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

i love you too

yeah why did people have to reply in this thread? ya stupid dummys! this was for lauren!! no u have gone and screwed it up! all of you...everyone who replyed in this thread shud be ashamed!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:35 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

There is a thing called private messaging...incase you havent heard of it, it is a private conversation inwhich you wouldn't like anyone to respond other than the designated people in which the message was sent. But then again I could be wrong...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:39 AM
Demarthl

Hi my names Jimmy noballs and i'd like to show my appreciation for what your trying to do right here:

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
There is a thing called private messaging...incase you havent heard of it, it is a private conversation inwhich you wouldn't like anyone to respond other than the designated people in which the message was sent. But then again I could be wrong...

^ yeah what he said mad

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:47 AM
krillinite

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:49 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
^ yeah what he said mad

no need to be mad...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:51 AM
krillinite

get glad

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:54 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:54 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by a1hsauce
get glad

sorry let me refrase,

Don't get mad...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:56 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
^ yeah what he said mad
^yeah, what she said...what he said! mad

wait...what are we saying? embarrasment

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:56 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Mist

laughing Mist...now thats Comedy thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:58 AM