KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » -- The Death of Neo in Revolutions................

-- The Death of Neo in Revolutions................
Started by: capodelmondo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
capodelmondo
Boss ######

Cool -- The Death of Neo in Revolutions................

I know is not what all the matrix' fans are waiting for, but it's the truth.
So if u don't wanna know anything else....stop reading.
Here in italy there's a web site called bastardinside that has a section with the tramas of alll the important film coming soon. the bastard website refer that neo will discover that he is the matrix program (or an important part of it) and he kill himself to stop the war, to stop the matrix.

i really hope that the website is going wrong.........
please tell me the site is wrong

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:13 AM
capodelmondo is currently offline Click here to Send capodelmondo a Private Message Find more posts by capodelmondo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

no my freind knows the wachowski bros and he says its true

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 09:42 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

an honour to know the wachowskis
but doesnt the matrix online follow revolutions, in which the matrix is still around in some shape or form - including agents, rebels, the oracle
the tag line is 'after the revolution, the matrix goes online'
'here, you and many operatives like yourself, will determine who shall inherit the earth' 'characters... aboard a hovercraft at broadcast depth'

one theory is neo dies and another cycle begins

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:03 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Firstly, you should have used some kind of warning in the f.uckin title. You say don't carry on reading, but you have already put that he is gonna die.

His mind contains the Prime Programming not the Matrix code. If that was so, what the **** happens when he disconnects. I don't think Neo is going to Die at all. He is going to do something special - become One with the Matrix (Tranformers anyone? - That is but a BRIEF explanation). I can't be bothered describing it anymore, I'm ill and I can hardly breathe - Smith is in my blood...the bastard virus.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 12:34 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

Rumor mongering bastards. "My friend knows the Wachowskis bros and says its true." I hate people who are full of shit. Lets just pretend for a moment that it is indeed true that your friend knows the Wachs, If they knew he was friends with an internet rumor mongering person such as yourself, they probably lied to him anyway. It's just another level of control.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:37 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LOL

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:48 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

true, true...

Neo may die, but not for that reason.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 02:53 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

It is very possible. But as you say not for that reason, very over simplified.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:13 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thsi is so depressing sad

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B166ER

neo cant die because he has to full fill his duty as the one, if neopwas destend to die, he would have stayed dead when mith killed him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 06:34 PM
B166ER is currently offline Click here to Send B166ER a Private Message Find more posts by B166ER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

neo wasnt the one (properly) until smith killed him and trinity resurected him ( "youve got the gift but it looks like your waiting for something. who knows, your next life maybe" )

we are all destined 2 die smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 06:50 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

theprophecy123 is correct about Neo. he wasn't the one until made complete, the Trinity of Life (Neo), Death (Smith), and Rebirth (Trinity). And we're not saying he will die before his destiny is fulfilled, but i believe that, Neo will die (contain yourself Korri). Neo may have to sacrifice himself in order to fulfill his destiny, who knows, but i believe he will die.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 07:16 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

yay im correct

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 07:48 PM
hodgie723
The One

For the love of God. Please. Everything that you guys are saying which you are stating that is fact, you need revision. The movie hasn't come out yet. You. Do. Not. Know. What. Is. Going. To. Happen. The comments of whether or not Neo is going to die is a thought that someone had to stir up the fans, being us. Only, I'm not stired. And you shouldn't be either. At this point, anybodies opinion about what is going to happen in Revolutions is not fact at all. I'm not saying that i couldn't be true. Neo might very well a pianful and miserable death, but on the other hand Neo could save the world and it could all end happilily ever after. In my opinion, i dont think that any of those things will happen. Please, don't get to full of yourselves without even realizing.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 09:56 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

die*

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:04 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh! OHHH! Look, it’s MasterofThematrix again. The guy who’s not only SEEN Revolutions, but also Matrix 4 and five and… MotM how many were there???

Capodelmondo> “I know is not what all the matrix' fans are waiting for, but it's the truth.
” i really hope that the website is going wrong.”
How can you say it is THE truth, and then continue to ask for it not to be? Do you honestly think any of the Matrix-Warner cast/crew want to risk their jobs/salaries (they have secrecy contracts) just to impress a handful of fans.
NO ONE knows what will happen.

Korri> Stop reading the rumourmongers. They don’t know. And they’re probably wrong. I’ve stated it before, so I’ll do it again. It’s Hollywood. Revolutions will have a “happy ending” like M1 (and M2 for that matter).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:35 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

if it is true... then WHY has Keanu signed a deal fr 6 matrix movies?

p.s. I did not bother to read the rest of the thread beacsue i REALLY have to post my mind

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:05 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Crash> He hasn't. But do supply us with a link smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:34 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Actually, Keanu stated in an interview he won't be doing any more Matrix movies. He said he wouldn't be needed smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:19 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

hodgie 723, i hope you're only talking to capodelmondo, because i don't think i have ever said that what i say is truth.

This is kind of off topic, but, Sifer, The Omega, how long have ya'll been here, it seems y'all have known each other for a while, and y'all are very insightful, if not always agreeing.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:46 AM