KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can anybody explain to me everything they know and understand about Smith?

Can anybody explain to me everything they know and understand about Smith?
Started by: AllMyLoveIsMine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AllMyLoveIsMine

Question Can anybody explain to me everything they know and understand about Smith?

If anyone can tell me everything they know about our Smith, as in what happened to him and what roles he may play in future movies,I would be much oblidged! wink

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:35 PM
AllMyLoveIsMine is currently offline Click here to Send AllMyLoveIsMine a Private Message Find more posts by AllMyLoveIsMine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well...i know neo...deleted him in the first one. I don't know anything about how he appeared back into the matrix. he seems to not be linked with the normal agents anymore..and he can multiply...well..you saw how.
" - me..me...me......
- me too"

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:22 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

i think that part of neo became implanted into smith at the end of the first movie, and the other way around. at the very end of reloaded, we see the hacker that smith had taken over, the guy with the goatee. he's the only survivor of the counter offense that failed because of a premature emp blast. obviously smith was the one to set it off, buy why didn't he die with all of the others? and more importantly, why was he unconscious just as neo was?

also, if you've seen the trailer to revolutions at the end of reloaded, there is a HUGE showdown between neo and the original smith...it seems to be the most signifigant point of the movie

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:57 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

..yet to be seen in revolution. But it's interesting to follow the part of neo having powers outside the matrix, also...eh?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

very much so. i think that smith and neo have some sort of a bond between them

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:01 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no, man!...neo's with trinitystick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:02 PM
Tevesh

maybe there will be some 3some action in the 3rd movie! laughing

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:03 PM
Dexx
wingless

well.....therew was that 300(or whatever) agents against one, in revolution. Isn't that enough?..yuckstick out tonguesick

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:08 PM
Tevesh

a homosexual orgy? yeah i wouldn't want to see that either

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:10 PM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

i also think that neos power to manipulate the matrix has "rubbed off" on agent smith, and right now one of the way agent smith manipulates the matrix is by duplicating himself.

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post May 21st, 2003 01:22 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I did notice the fight between Neo and Smith in the Revolutions trailer with all the other "Smith's" lined along the street looked wicked.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:10 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I think Smith will play a part in the matrix's undoing.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:53 AM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

i believe it'll be an intertwining combination of Neo, Trinity, Persephone, and Smith for the undoing of the matrix

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:13 AM
chico
chopper style

I think that eventually Smith will inhabit every person in the matrix!! Just like a virus he will copy himself till the whole system crashes.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:28 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

dunno...but now..he did find a way to get out of the matrix. I didn't get this.....if the operator saw that the guy was transformed into an agent..why did he ring to get him??

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:35 AM
Tevesh

well, the operator didn't know what was goin on. just as Link didn't. and he probably started the ringing right before or during the copy. ( i don't remember when the phone started ringing exacly)

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:55 AM
FLIPMODE

And Remeber this,..Agent Smith is a deleted program. He does'nt run around with the Other Agents, so they cannot see him on the program.Just like the Oracle, dont you think they would just locate her by looking for her code, instead of waiting for her to contact them.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 06:30 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Also did anyone notice in the Trailer for part 2, that Not ONLY was Hundreds of Smith's Lined up in the Streets, but there must have been MILLIONS of Smith's....BECAUSE you can EVEN seen his copies standing in EVERY WINDOW in the skyscrapers in the Background of the scene.

So who ever said, he'd Populate the Earth or every slave in the Matrix as himself...You may be right.

Lets jump to the Next step. If Smith can inhabit someones physical Body, Im Betting that if he ACTUALLY WAS TO COPY HIMSELF ONTO EVERY SLAVE, inhabiting the Matrix, that Regardless if the Matrix was Destroyed, his abilities, would STILL be able sustain the lives of the people He joined with.

Sort of like how he did with Bane, but in this case, he'd save the world.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 06:36 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

the matrix would fall if he'd duplicate himself too much..the system wouldn't be working

Old Post May 21st, 2003 08:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I think it would be thousands, not millions.

After all, the word is a big place.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote