KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man Poster

Spider-Man Poster
Started by: Zephonim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zephonim

Spider-Man Poster

Does anybody have any idea where one might be able to get one of the posters from the new movie? Any help that anyone could offer would be great. I really need to find one.

Thanks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:30 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Do you mean the movie from 2002, or the sequel coming on 2004 ? The one in the left you can get it at www.allposters.com and I don't know about the sequel.

Attachment: spidey.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:04 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

Don't like how they made him look n the teaser poster. Look at the comics from the 90's an he looks alot better. Couldnt' they have airbrushed him or somethin to make him look less 'human' and more 'spider' (if ya get me..like how he looks in the comics around the mid 90s)
an is it me or does his webbing not look thick enough?
Still i cant WAIT till it comes out! big grin make mine marvel wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:19 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~Doc Oct Teaser~

(please log in to view the image)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Does anyone know where I could buy one of the posters, preferrably the Doc Ock one. That would be sweet.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:09 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

when it does go on sale in stores, i'm so buying it and nailing it to my wall!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I plan to rewalpaper my room with it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

at the official spider-man site, you can get a wallpaper of doc oct teaser for your desktop.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx

does anyone know where i can buy first print posters? not reissues

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Where can I reprints?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:59 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the doc oct poster isn't an attached image, so feel free to print it out!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:49 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is that what you meant?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:49 PM
Zephonim

No but thanks anyway. I am tryig to find the actual poster. I really do appreciate the offer though.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 01:01 AM
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

Well, you'll most likely have to wait till about may to BUY the full size posters. You can get the desktop though. Doc Ock looks so amazing! And Tobey looks way hot. big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:00 AM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Where can you get a decent wallpaper of Spider-Man from the new movie?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:54 AM
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

The offical Website. They have one made. I don't use it, but I looked. It's cool. It's like the poster, but bigger...(DUH!)big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:00 AM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Gracias.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:02 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's too early for poster for spidey 2 to be out.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:08 AM