KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Brotherhood of the Wolf

Brotherhood of the Wolf
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

Brotherhood of the Wolf

This movie was awesome. Does anybody have the canadian editon dvd?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 05:20 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Come On. SOME ONE had to have seen this.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:14 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Is it with the guy from the movie Imortals, Lambert something?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:21 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

No, He just looks like him.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:24 PM
Kes
Philie

Oh than I've never seen it cos the movie I'm thinking is with that guy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

It's about some French guy and a Mowhak Indian lokking for a wwerewolf creature. It's really cool 'cause there's horror and kung-fu in the same movie

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:38 PM
Kes
Philie

Oh I was thinking about one were in medevial (sp) time this great warrior (stick out tongue) helps this king that has an evil presence in is castle. I didn't see it all. But it had some cool sward fights smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:45 PM
Omegaman

That movie kicked butt! I loved it! Youve got good taste in movies, slinger!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:49 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Why thank you Omegman.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:54 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

that was a great movie I have it in my DVD collection.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:09 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrpunk

ya good movie! awesome effects, the ending got a little cheesey w/ the digital "beast", but cool directing.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:42 PM
unrpunk is currently offline Click here to Send unrpunk a Private Message Find more posts by unrpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

Pretty good movie. The martial arts kicked s$#, but the end with the mechanical/CG wolf was kinda dissapointing. Was worth the watch though.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:10 PM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The film Brotherhood of the Wolf starred the excellent Mark Dacascos (Drive) and Samuel Le Biha,Vincent Cassel,Emilie Dequenne,Jeremie Renier & The Matrix Reloadeds Monica Belluci. The film is a refreshing blend of Sleepy Hollow & All those traditional Martial Arts films all set in 1764 France (I Think) It had me hooked from start to finish such a shame it was so underated.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:53 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I know what movie you're talkin' about. I bought it a while back...but I stll haven't watched it embarrasment

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:17 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Its a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it since they made some references to the history of Quebec Canada where i come from and can relate it to my history classes. Very good action scenes.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:16 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Homersaurus

Fab movie, best watched with the original French soundtrack in DTS. Thunderous sound effects, had me looking over my shoulder for wolves in the room.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:11 PM
Homersaurus is currently offline Click here to Send Homersaurus a Private Message Find more posts by Homersaurus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BABOON
Call me Snake..

WTF????PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED THIS MOVIE??*takes a deep breath* hmmmm...can somebody tell me what they thought was actually good about this movie?im just curious. of course i did watch a really lame dubbed version so maybe im missing out.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
BABOON is currently offline Click here to Send BABOON a Private Message Find more posts by BABOON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hmm haven't seen it yet, should rent it
looked pretty good in the trailer

will rent the french version

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:04 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Damn Baboon, i thought i was gonna be the only one that didnt liked this movie, i saw it at the movie hater when it came out and i thought it had potential but it turned to be a pretty bad movie, i liked Marc Dacascos chatacter and he dies in a stupid way, and the rest of the movie was pretty boring, the only good thing about it it had Monica Bellucci in it, shes hot!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 12:25 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote