KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Could this be a clue to where Neo and Trin are?

Could this be a clue to where Neo and Trin are?
Started by: Teunis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Teunis

Could this be a clue to where Neo and Trin are?

Neo and Trinity hook up again in the film. We all believe it happens after neo is rescued from the Mero. Maybe the writing on the wall (if we can figure out what it says) will tell us where this Neo and Trinty meet again.

Any suggestions?
Concerns?

Attachment: neotrinwhere.gif
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:37 PM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Neo and Trinity meet again...I'm gunna have to examine this photo, see what I can do about it...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:50 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Let me know what you find!

It's obvious that it starts: MOBI

Could be an "L" after.

"MOBILE"?????

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:07 PM
Teunis is currently offline Click here to Send Teunis a Private Message Find more posts by Teunis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Isn't that the "Mobile Avenue" on the wall?
Where's Sifer? He knows... he pointed that out before.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:07 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It's Mobil Ave - It's a street or subway in Chicago if I remember correctly. Hence the reason I said in another thread that the shots of Neo in Revolutions are of him in the subway.

There is no 'e' after the Mobil either - madness.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:24 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Want to see something even more interesting?

Well check these links out in the order I have put them. These are pictures from the Crew Swag section of the official site. I think you will be.....surprised smile

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...03_props_01.jpg

Then check this:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...lighting_01.jpg

Go check out the Crew Swag section smile The pictures and the clothes they are showing have more clues than you would think big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:36 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i saw the first one, but im not sure if i saw the second one...

Anyone thinking that the Wachowski bros are REALLY controlling what comes out? And that we are trying to solve the mystery of the century, and we have to search everywhere for answers?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:55 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Teunis

Well, gosh darn!!

Thanks Sifer, Omega. Appreciated.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:57 PM
Sifer

No problemo smile

I wonder what happens at Mobil Ave for it to get trashed smile Looks like there are a few bullet holes and a crater where someone has been launched into it big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 05:46 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Maybe an unmentioned(so far)fight between Smith and Neo, or Neo and Mero, or Neo and...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:10 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

neo on the first bit:

Attachment: hmm.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yep, that looks like the Subway also seen in the trailer. (As I pointed out in another thread big grin)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:46 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, he did...

also, i think your pics are in the wrong order. the one on the left shows pieces of tile behind Neo, but the one on the right shows the tiles are still together. this makes me think that Neo and trinity meet up, but Smith shows up, and Trinity moves away while Neo and Smith fight, but Trinity is taken by another Smith, while we find out that Smith is working with Mero. (*wow, that was making some assumptions*)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:50 PM
furryman
honky

yes the order is wrong i think its the order we see it in the trailer

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:59 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, it is in the order on the trailer

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:00 PM
Teunis

In the trailer, when Neo wakes up, he is on the floor of the subway platform. So......

Neo wakes up looking the Mero.
Neo meets Trin.
Someone shows up (Smith or Mero). Trinity is shocked and takes off her glasses.
A fight occurs. Neo ends out of floor again.

Could be close to the end of the film. After Neo fights Smith in rain, when Morpheus, Trinity and Seraph rescue Neo from Mero!!??

Who does he fight?

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:00 PM
Teunis

Worried

Wait..........

Trin takes off her glasses right before she meets Neo. She isn't wearing them when they hug. Fight breaks out after.

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:03 PM
furryman
honky

trinitys glasses are already off before they kiss so she sees him and takes them off

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:04 PM
furryman
honky

dam u beat me

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:04 PM
Teunis

Smile

teehee

Check out the speed!!!

swoosh

"You are not alone".

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:42 PM