KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board

Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arrow Band Together To Overthrow The Moderators Of This Message Board

Dear Moderators,

Since your alleged leader, Raz, has gone away for a while, I am attempting a coup to get rid of the rest of you moderator ****s! I have a dream that one day all the members will have the freedom to post whatever they want, wherever they want, and whenever they want on these Communist like boards. Anyone willing to join my gang will be handsomely rewarded with a new board which they can govern and control themselves. So let's get rid of these guys (girls) and show em what we're made of. Moderators.......ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE???!!! Catch you l8er.

Love,

Neo_v7

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:51 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

If everyone had the power to do what ever the hell they wanted, this forum would fall apart in two seconds. *Joins moderators side*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:54 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nah, thanks, I rather sit here and eat some popcorn while watching you try that

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that's the silliest thing i've ever heard *smacks neo*

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

You're both insane I say! Did I happen to mention cool on-line competitons when I am king on these boards??? Fun, fun, fun!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:57 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*smacks neo harder*..you draw the wrath of raz upon you....erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:58 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

gotta side iwth the mods even if we're not supposed to debate politics here

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:59 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it's not politics. I think we can draw neo responsible and fit for a public execution, what do ya say, eh?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:00 PM
Corran
Lucifer

closing.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:38 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it's nice playing mod, isn't it corran? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:50 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

well i like having the mods here so i side with them

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:49 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
it's nice playing mod, isn't it corran? stick out tongue
Damn it still doesn't work for me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:51 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

im sure it will soon you have the right ideas for being a mod

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:53 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

laughing out loud Nooo, that wouldn't be a good thing.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:57 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

then why did you say nooooo

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:59 PM
Corran
Lucifer

because it would not be a good thing, so I do not think will happen at all, let alone soon.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:04 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

im sure it would

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:06 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

What the ****?! Yo, Mod wannabes, band with me and together we can destroy the entire Mod race. In its place will stand powerful and wise Leaders. Such as myself, Neo_Version 7, the Master Moderator join me and have a portion of my future Empire. Known as The NV7 Forums.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:08 PM
silver_tears

ummm neo if ur king wouldnt u be in charge then which is probably worse than the mods stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:09 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

im sorry but Raz is doin such a good job

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 04:09 PM