KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » revolutions will be a cool movie, but not TOO complicated...

revolutions will be a cool movie, but not TOO complicated...
Started by: My name is Neo9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
My name is Neo9

revolutions will be a cool movie, but not TOO complicated...

i believe m3 is probably gonna be a kick-ass movie with great scenes and a great plot. the finale would have to be awesome and plus... it will not be TOO complicated, because the w. bros understand that this trilogy is gonna be one of the best of all time, and if they make it TOO complicated, not as many people are gonna watch it over and bill it as a good trilogy, cuz itz gotta be comprehendible to the audience to understand the POINT of the movie and the PURPOSE of it, and also to understand the resolution. whew, that was one long-ass run-on! big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:56 AM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Nona Gaye spoke with SciFi-Wire about reprising her role of Zee in The Matrix Revolutions. She told them that all the questions raised in The Matrix Reloaded will be answered in the sequel. "People will be relieved when they see Revolutions. I know a lot of people are like, 'What's going on?'"

She adds that understanding the answers though may take some thinking. "I think it depends on your perception," she said. "When I read the script, it made sense to me."

---
From one of the articles on the Killermovies front page.
So I'm not sure it won't be complicated.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 12:54 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

joel silver says revolutions will be more thought provoking than reloaded

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 03:10 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

(please log in to view the image) So help me, I swear to god if they water down the ending, just to appease the brainwashed masses... I will flip my friggin lid right there in my seat! Security will have to come and get me, cuz somthing is getting damaged in that theater on nov 5th!

It will be a repeat of the day GNR decided not to show for their first concert on their reunion tour!

madThere will be hell to pay on that day if all is not well with the ending!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Sep 7th, 2003 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 03:17 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh dear an angry -=Urot=-

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

Hehe, hey, I'm new here. I was drawn in by all the theories, because it's great fun to read them and some are really quite original and wow, thought-provoking at the same time. ^^ But.

My Name is Neo9 is right. It won't be too complicated due to production deadlines. Actually, it isn't very complicated at all. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Neo is human. Smith is a machine. The Matrix is a game and everyone is a puppet except the observer.

Last edited by standstill on Sep 9th, 2003 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:42 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

well hello and welcome

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Yes welcome.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:45 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

welcome

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:48 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote