KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 3 and 4

Terminator 3 and 4
Started by: Dslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dslo

Smile Terminator 3 and 4

I got the greatest opportunity last night to a special screeing of Terminator 3, nonstop action throughout the whole movie, there is never a dull moment. 5 stars.
Also I just recently read in a muscle and fitness magazine with arnold in it and he quoted that there will be a termintor 4 and that he has already signed on to the film, rumors have been said that Vin Diesal will play one of the bad Terminators, pretty cool. Terminator 4 should hit theatres in late 2004 or mid 2005.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 05:51 PM
Dslo is currently offline Click here to Send Dslo a Private Message Find more posts by Dslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Ah god Vin Diesel??? Well lets just hope that he doesnt do a lot of expressions as a robot.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 10:10 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

what exactly happens in T3... i mean with the machines how did they get "created"

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:51 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

I read some interview with Arnie and he said he will play in T4...I think they should think about to call James Cameron back!...that would be important for the T4 or else we could just watch a stupid story!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 08:24 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

yeah cameron should be on board as a consultant

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:05 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Ah god Vin Diesel??? Well lets just hope that he doesnt do a lot of expressions as a robot.

dude where is this info from can u give us the link please????? damn arnie and vin diesel as terminators, dude that would be cool man, i actually thought of vin diesel in the terminator series but didnt really realise that they might consider him and it could happen etc! I think he could play a terminator quite well in his mono sylabic type voice, remeber arnie in t1 heavy accent too, didnt speak to much etc, vin can do the same too.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:28 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobrn12

But really there wont be a point to have vin in the movie, cuz it should take place during the war, and they wont have skins during the war.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 02:16 AM
Leobrn12 is currently offline Click here to Send Leobrn12 a Private Message Find more posts by Leobrn12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

y wont they have skins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 06:41 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoCooN

I hope if they will have a skin, i hope they wont have a skin of some chick like Kristanna.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:39 AM
CoCooN is currently offline Click here to Send CoCooN a Private Message Find more posts by CoCooN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

eh no i dont want to see women skins on a t101, she would look the size of a unattractive woman!! However yes good point there will not be any skins for most of the t101 series cept for the few that infiltrate the resistance etc i guess, so its possible to see arnie and vin, heh that would be cool though.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 11:32 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Yes, the t-800 (likely a 102, whaich is a 101 with diffrent skin, i think) infiltrated kyle reese's headquarters when sarah' picture was destroyed.. he was wearing a skin and that obviously during the war, so unlike the dumb comments regaridng arnolds actind, i thunk skule has a good point that the ones who succeeded in infiltrating and were fired upon or were victims of a blast, explosion (indirectly) or either produced skipping the skin press in factory will be seen. The only time the infiltrators need to infiltrate is when they have skin. i'm not sure if i'd want to see krisitna's skin on a 101, but under certain cirumstances, if it was proprtionately larger or scaled up, that could be a lot of fun in the bed, step aside brigette neison and chyna, i'm eatin good tonight.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 09:51 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

hahahaahh bridgette nelson and cyna hahaa that was funny

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:25 PM
dulobast25

for real, miniutrize me on tx's body and i'm i n heaven

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 08:32 PM
skule
blissfully ignorant

just make me a full working copy of the TX reprogrammed to follow my orders alone, all my prayers are answered. smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 12:33 PM
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

make me a full working copy of the T1000 and TX reprogrammed to follow my orders. T1000 to do my dirty work and TX to hump with.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:39 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

give me alyssa milanno, kristianna loken ,a carne asada burrito and a foster's lager and i'm good to go....
either than or a katherine zeta jones , salma hayek, a pizza and a becks beer..
either way somebody's scrotum's gonna be spent

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:11 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

enjoy dreamin boys u know it aint gonna happen, dulobast, however u can get the pizza and fosters so be thankful!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:34 PM
dulobast25

I can still dream can't I? hey i was in hollywood last weekend and saw the building where tx arrived on rodeo drive.. if i knock on enough doors......

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:48 AM
alic88
Barzakh

what would u do if the t-x followed ur commands?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:13 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

well, i'd have her steal an airwolf helecopter, kidnapp salma hayek, catherine zeta jones, j-lo,alyssa millano and the girl from pirates and bring them to my house for knocking reboots!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:35 AM