KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the end is near

the end is near
Started by: Blade.5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade.5
Hard hitter

the end is near

Yo, i once watched this thing on T.V, that in the bible it said the end of the world is goin to be in 2006! But whats reallly weird about it is that there were three prdictions: 1, Evil people will get a large amount of power(Suddam, Bin Laden) 2, they will target major cities in the world (twin towers (P.S: Im sorry to all those in that building at the time))
And 3, We will wipe our selves out in nucular war... IF we dont change our ways... I believe it, but do you?

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:32 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

interesting...I've never heard that, and would be kinda true, except Saddam's captured and Osama is...nowhere, it seems.

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:33 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

in 2006?

i heard it'll be this year's summer stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:34 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

I know, its crazy! First it was 1999, then 2000, then this summer, now in 2 years time! (Dam it, now were gonna miss the world cup!)

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:46 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I don't believe it, of course laughing out loud people like to make up stuff, then other people like to believe them

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:48 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

Well, really theres no need to worry! First theres gonna be a giant tidal tidle wave thats gonna flood the world, then a meteors gonna crash int the planet and destroy it, then the ozone layers gonna break and melt us all, then there's another epidemic of a disease thats gonna kill us all. I mean, you could go on forever about all that lame stuff them so called, "experts" said...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:50 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

you forgot the ice age yes

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:51 PM
Clovie

i want world to end.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:52 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

Did you here that one time, there was this disease that ya got from chickens. It was the bird flu or sumfink, but we all like to call it the evil chicken disease!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:52 PM
Blade.5
Hard hitter

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
you forgot the ice age yes

And the ice age...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:54 PM
Blade.5
Hard hitter

quote:
Originally posted by cLoVi€
i want world to end.

Just for the sake of it, (and if it makes you feel any better,) You could try and find one of them suicide booths they have in futurama...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:57 PM
furryman
honky

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:12 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

i heard about that to but the one i heard was that the world was going to end in 2006 by what they don't know. i was pordicted one one of the incan( i think thats right) temples

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:17 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

quote:
Originally posted by tns
i heard about that to but the one i heard was that the world was going to end in 2006 by what they don't know. i was pordicted one one of the incan( i think thats right) temples

well, ya know, theres probably 1000's of different variations, considering the amount of stuff them 'experts' have said (they're really just clueless morons)

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:26 PM
lady T
fighter

yeah true but we can never be sure until it happenes

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:35 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

quote:
Originally posted by tns
yeah true but we can never be sure until it happenes

by the way i like ur dmx pic

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:35 PM
lady T
fighter

quote:
Originally posted by tns
by the way i like ur dmx pic
i did mean to do that

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:36 PM
Fallen

the end is always near...its looming over us...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:37 PM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

yep

Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:39 PM
Blade.5
Hard hitter

quote:
Originally posted by tns
i did mean to do that

Thanks! But because im in the U.K, i'm like the only one who likes DMX because hes kinda American... Youre the 1st person ive met/spoken to that's actually even heard of him...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:41 PM