KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.

Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Third sequel.

Welcome to the third sequel. well, acutally, it's the 2nd sequel, but it's the third thing. So hold on to your seats for another adventure!

Authors: MissesDepp?! and Orlando_lover45

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:21 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Jack lay on his bed in the capitan's quarters. Any minute now cotton's bloody arse parrott was going to intrude upon his restful slumbers. And alas, his dreading occured. In through the window flew a colorful parrott.
"SQWAK! PEICES OF EIGHT! SQWAK!"
"AK! leave you bleeding pigeon excuse for a parrott."
"PEICES OF EIGHT! PEICES OF EIG-" Jack swatted at it, sending it flying through the window. As he stood up his head started pounding.
"AHH! I must have been drunk last night." he looked in his bed a girl lay there with blonde hair wrapped in the sheets. He was startled and jumped back a little.
"Must have been very drunk indeed." He woke her up she got dressed and Jack showed her off the ship. He looked around at the "Jolly Roger." it wasn't exactly the Black Pearl but for all he knew about the Pearl it was still stuck on the rock off of the Grand Caymen. He chuckled as he thought about his previous trip. Elizabeth came waltzing down in a pretty little dress and high heels Will was following close behind.
"Good morning Jack." Elizabeth smiled.
"Good morning Ms. Swann, Will."
"actually it is soon to be Ms. Turner." Jack looked at them and smiled brilliantly.
"A Wedding?" he considered this, sure Will wouldn't be able to come on any voyages with him any more but hey, drinks all around.
"We're here to give you the invatation Jack." elizabeth handed jack a envelope. Inside was a fancy card that had all this neat handwriting on it. Jack turned it around a few times in his hand.
"I can't read this stuff." Elizabeth's smile dropped.
"Just waltz on in through the back door on Friday, around eight as usual." Jack nodded and turned back to his ship.
"And Jack?" Will stopped him "TRY not to do anything stupid."
"a man once cut out another man's tounge for stealing his line." jack muttered. He was actually very excited. His best friend was getting married and even better, free boos. On Friday Jack made the tiresome voyage up the side of the hill. He stopped to rest about oh, six or seven times. Finally he made it in through the back kitchen. Will was really nervous, Jack had to coach him on steady breathing. They both weren't allowed to see Elizabeth until the ceremony started Jack watched it, very bored and whistled at the end when they kissed. Then he pretty much got drunk as hell. The next morning he woke up and there was a girl about 14 in his room asleep on the chair.
"Oh bloody hell. Great! now i get to go to jail!" The girl woke up.
"If you're thinking maybe we had done something your horribly wrong, you threw up on me, asked me to carry you home while repeadeadly hitting on me and of course passed out, fell on me and kept me trapped under you for a good half of the night, i tell you you're not that light." Jack realized the girl was realitivly pretty.
"What's your name, girl?"
"Victoria Cortez." Jack heard this and stopped scratching his neck.
"Did you say Cortez?" He asked slyly. Victoria looked confused.
"...ya...." A smile slowly spread over Jack's face.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:45 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have to think about his evil plot! meany head! i'll try, just a sec, let me think...

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:49 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Do you think of yourself as a pirate, victoria?"
"Yes, i do. and call me Vic, sounds less fancy.
"Okay Vic," Saying the last bit with enphises, "Do you have any idea who I am?"
She shook her head.
"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. If your going to be a pirate abord this ship, you'd better shape up."
"Yes, Captain." Vic said triumphantly.
"what about your parents?" Jack suddenly said.
"My parents live in a small city called Venice. I grew up there. I got captured and I've been trying to get back ever since. If you promise to take me to Venice, I will promise to be the loyalist pirate this ship has ever seen." Vick held her head high.
"Well then, we have an accord."Jack shook her hand.
Just then Will burst into the room.
"Someone took Elizabeth! She's gone!"

www.homestarrunner.com

Last edited by Orlando_Lover45 on Jan 10th, 2004 at 06:08 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 05:56 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I'm already hooked!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:10 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:17 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They have done what?" Jack straghtened up.
"When i woke up, she wasn't there! I can't find her!" Will was a mess.
"Elizabeth? Elizabeth Swonn?" Vic asked.
"Turner, Elizabeth Turner." Jack corrected her.
"I was a maid in the govener's household, I knew her! My mother was her personal maid. I served her tea. She's gone?" Vic said.
"YOu know Elizabeth? Then you will be comeing with us, you will." Jack said, "Have we any idea who took her?"

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:21 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry! I broke the everyother post rule. I couldn't help it! I had to keep going!

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:21 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

There's a rule about that?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:45 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

can i post?

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:50 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Ask orlando_lover or MissesDepp?! They started this

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:57 AM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

okey dokey!

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:59 AM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

umm slight problem mates ....
""I was a maid in the govener's household, I knew her! My mother was her personal maid. I served her tea. She's gone?" Vic said."

ok well estella's last name is BROWN not cortez ... just thought i would let ye know .... and I am kinda in a picky mood .. i get in alot of strange moods

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 08:06 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

No no cortez had to be because of the gold in the first one. remember the gold of cortez?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:11 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

"Maybe if i had an idea she'd be back!" Will shouted. He started pacing and looking very frazzled. Jack sunk back.
"The last time i lost her i was so afraid i'd never get her back."
"Don't worry, she's a smart kid...wouldn't take more than three lumps of sugar in her tea." Vicky said with a nodd of the head. Will stopped pacing. Will and Jack both slowly turned and looked at her. There was an awkward pause. Vicks eyes dodged between them.
"What? she did!" To break the odd moment, Commodore Norrington and Govenor Swann walked in. The govenor appeared to be very frazzled as well only he was trying to appear polite. Commodore had a look on his face as in 'I told you so.' Govenor looked at Jack who was still not wearing any clothes only wrapped up in a sheet. Then he looked at Vicky in the chair. He rolled his eyes and looked away disgusted.
"N-No we didn't-" Vicky said and then motioned to Jack. There was no response. Will sat down.
"Well, Turner look where you've gotten Elizabeth. I would think that the first time would be enough, but loosing her twice is pure idiosy." Will looked down.
"Eh...not fair mate, the first time Will was all snug as a bug in his joyful little blacksmith shop when the Pearl captured Elizabeth...so maybe you should blame it on the ROYAL navy there mate." Jack said, Vicky lifted a corner of her mouth into a smile. Commodore didn't say anything he just looked at Jack.
"You aren't so respectable yourself either Sparrow." he sneered
"Ah yes i have come up with the perfect aliby" he said "pirate" Jack gestured to himself.
"Pirate or not i might think you had some morals." Norrington's head was high but his eyes lightly shifted to Vicky. Vicky put her head in her hands and started laughing.
"What?! What could we have possibly done?! I'm 16 he's...40!" she said a little annoyed.
"41." Jack corrected. Vicky looked at him
"even better." she said sarcastically. She stood up from her chair. Will stood up from his chair and put his hands behind his back. Govenor swann stopped leaning on a chest and stood up straight, he turned towards Vicky with his hands behind his back. Commodore Norrinton turned and looked at her. Vicky sat back down, they all relaxed, she stood up they straightened up again. Vicky looked at Jack who shrugged. Vicky smiled and walked out of the room backwards watching everyone. she grabbed onto the doorknob.
"Adeez soldiers." she said and went out on the deck.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:30 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol i am liking this very much carry on! woohoooooooooo! sorry just got a lil excited hehe big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:49 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

I know Johnny Depp is like, 40 or something, but is Jack Sparrow suposed to be that old?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 04:47 PM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

about the whole, maid in the governers house. Maybe Vic's mom got remairied after Vic was born, so she was Brown, but Vic kept her last name.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:26 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Look! A ship!" Vic suddenly yelled.
"What?" everyone poored out of the captain's quarters.
"There is a ship! Over there! It has a piarate flag! Maybe it has Elizabeth on it!" Vic said.
"Galette, get the soldiers ready." Commidor Norrington shouted.
"Will," Jack wispered,"as soon as the Commidor leaves, we are going after that ship, savvy? We will need your help on deck. You up for another adventure?"
"What, you kidding? Ofcorse I'm ready." Will answered.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 06:55 PM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

oooooooooooooooo! i have the best plot line for you guys! it's-

oh, wait. i'm not aloud to tell you! *evil laugh* evil face

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 07:05 PM