KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » POTC: Voyage to the Bermuda Triangle

POTC: Voyage to the Bermuda Triangle
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Cool POTC: Voyage to the Bermuda Triangle

(another carry-on fic for you POTC lovers!)

As the sun was setting on the horizon a man stood tall on his boat as he overlooked the waters admiring the coming sunset. He had long jet black hair, deep black eyes and smile that could last a million years. Upon his head he wore an old tattered pirate hat and around his body was a long black cloak.

"For many years I have been yearning for a taste of the great Bermuda, now it can be ours." Said Captain Jack Sparrow to his crew.

As he continued to watch the daylight disappear he noticed a ship ahead in the distance. It was rather blurry looking under the moonlight.

[carry on...... big grin p.s. i am new at writing potc fanfic.]

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:59 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Nk a member of the crew looked into Jack's watery eyes. Nk sighed and started to twirl her dirty blonde hair which she does when she is nervouse. Nk blinked and stared into Jack's brown eyes. She had a raggy old pirate hat on and she bowed towards Jack.

"Bermuda! Bermuda! Bermuda" Nk started to chant and sighed staring into Jack's watery eyes.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:25 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlibloom

Can I join???

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:12 AM
orlibloom is currently offline Click here to Send orlibloom a Private Message Find more posts by orlibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlibloom

My charries a orphan/pirate.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:13 AM
orlibloom is currently offline Click here to Send orlibloom a Private Message Find more posts by orlibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlibloom

Unknown to Jack and his crew,a young girl was hiding on the ship.SHe was clothed in pirate garments but these were so tattered they showed her half starved frame.The slight wind froom between the wooden boards of the ship blew her dark hair gently and she clutched the tall wooden staff at her side.She shievered slightly.Maria was different from most pirates,as she was blind.Her staff was not only her guide but her weapon which she wielded with a power.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:17 AM
orlibloom

R u guys there???)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:18 AM
orlibloom

Hello??

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:20 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Go POTC!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:44 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Another member of the crew named Bongo decided to object!
"No We can't go there ITS CURSED I SAY"
B4 any1 can calm Bongo down he leaps off da ship and is lost at sea!
"Meh Let him drown I didn't much like him anyway", said Bongo's wife Bingo!

Every1 looks at Bingo in surprise.

"Where did u come from?", asked Gibbs!
"Ive always ben here"
"I don't believe U! Cap'n I say we get rid of her. It's bad luck 2 have a woman aboard u know!"
"Oh yeah and what does that make me", Annamaria snapped.
"Er"

Ana stomps off angrily and still none of them have realized that the other ship is heading 2wards them.......................

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote