KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What's your greatest achievement so far in life?

What's your greatest achievement so far in life?
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

What's your greatest achievement so far in life?

Details please.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:01 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

giving birth 4 times

made by Scribble

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:02 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

When I helped my twin sister when she was going to kill herself a nd got her to a hospital to get some help.She was mad at me but she thanked me for saving her life.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
giving birth 4 times

You mean five times!JM evil face

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

giving tricks cereal to a rabbit

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:03 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Reaching 30 years of age without getting myself killed!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:04 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

moving the mouse happy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Re: What's your greatest achievement so far in life?

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
Details please.

Do we only give one coz I think Ive gotta few!

quote:
Originally posted by a1hsauce
giving tricks cereal to a rabbit

Oh Dear

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:26 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

cheating death 3 times

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:12 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

^How?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:12 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
^How?

its a long story you sure you want to hear it?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:19 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I got the time.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:19 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

well basically when i was 2 or so my mom saw that my stomach was hurting and i was crying and stuff so she took me to the hospital and a nurse thier said it was a stomach virus so we went home and i started to cry even more and in more pain so my mom took me again to the hospital and say a doctor instead of a nurse so he found out somehow i cant rember that my appendix had blown so i was rushed to imdetiate surgery and they had to react fast and take it cause usually people with blown appendixs die so i was lucky to be here right now talking my mom told it and i remember some of it too kinda and the other 2 was choking pretty baldy complety blocking the air and my dads friend getting out in time before i stop breathing so there you have im happy to be alive Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:28 AM
Thorondor
Love?

Hmmm greatest achievment........waking up big grin

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:33 AM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote