KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Cube

Cube
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Cube

Hey my horror friends stick out tongue
Is this movie good? Its from 99 if I'm not mistaken. I think I got the tittle right, The cube.
A group of ppl whats up inside a labirint, thats all I know.
So thumb up or thumb down ?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:32 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rinoa

Hi yup you got the name right they all have to get out but it keeps moving around and most of em end up dying have only seen half of the film but i thought it was kickass would recommend checking it out and let us know where you find it as would like to watch all of it
cheers beer

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 07:57 PM
rinoa is currently offline Click here to Send rinoa a Private Message Find more posts by rinoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah its pretty good. although its one of those movies that raises lots of questions but never answers them. but its a cool movie none the less.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 08:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thats guyssmile Gonna rent it tomorrow then smile
Ah rinoa what do you mean by:.."let us know where you find it as would like to watch all of it "? blink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 08:37 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

It was a great movie and I was quite satisfied with the ending.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 12:04 AM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Saw it last night. It was ok. Kinda annoing the part after the girl finds out prime (sp) numbers are safe and they have this shots of numbers with same dialoguemessed But overall it was cool. Scary thought waking up there stick out tongue It does leave some questions.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 04:09 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

I know to think that the government would create and experiment with such a thing, scary.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:37 PM
kruegerKid is currently offline Click here to Send kruegerKid a Private Message Find more posts by kruegerKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Did any of you guys see Cube 2?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 11:09 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

cube 2 was pointless, needless garbage.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Did any of you guys see Cube 2?

No.Probably never will. I was surprised the video store had this one stick out tongue
But if the 2nd is new ppl in the same place I don't see how that could be any good.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:18 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Cube 2 can never compare to one. I think 1 cube was enough it kind of ruins it when someone makes a sequel of a movie like this.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:12 PM
Kes
Philie

yeh whats the point?!Its just more of the same. the surprise is ruined.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:10 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Exactly

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:11 PM
Kes
Philie

Hey we agree on something (please log in to view the image)
lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:14 PM
Metroplex

Well in Cube 2, they reveal that creating the cube was some secret miltary project. Kind of explains a little bit of Cube 1. I found the first one better than the second. The sequel was too unrealistic.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 09:03 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

In cube 1 they reveal that it was a secret military project so Cube 2 was just repetitive.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:05 PM
Metroplex

Well actually in the end on Cube 2 they actually show whos behind it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:22 PM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

i didnt say they didnt im just sayin who cares we know the governments behind it thats enough for me, seeing a face doesnt merit a sequel of cube.

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:26 PM
BackFire

this movie did not need a sequel. it was basically like they just remade it, with a obviously less creative person at the helm, and lazy (all the rooms are white, how convieniet) didnt answer any questions. pointless garbage.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:38 AM
kruegerKid
NOES Expert

Thats exactly what I'm saying Backfire

--Final Fantasy Addict--

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:45 AM