KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The fighting game

The fighting game
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

The fighting game

You fight each ather.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:12 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

you made this for me???????????? just kidding LEFT HOOK RIGHT JAB BAM!!!!! down goes whoever that was that jumped me from behind

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:14 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

*hits DBZFan on head with a golf club*

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:17 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

units with obie and knocks out a cop that came to see wot the hell is goin on

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:18 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

~Grabs a steel chair and lays the smack down on Obie~

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:19 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

takes same steel chair and knocks out all the teachers at my school so obie and d-fan can do further damage later

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:20 PM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

*shoots DBZFan with AK47*

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:21 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

helps d_fan and obie vandalise school

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:21 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

*stops* mks and says everything but my locker... noooooooooooooo

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:22 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Uses same AK47 against Obie.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:23 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

no problemo

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:23 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

finds bullet proof hidden under the science teacher's desk... no one can defeat me... buay ha ha

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:24 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

*steps in room with lit lightsaber*

WOO HOO YEAH!!! WHO WANTS SOME OF TERRY TATES PAIN TRAIN BABY!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:26 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

throws self into lockers for protection

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:26 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Finds GA and hits with upper cut.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:27 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

umm.... our lockers are sh*t, they have been shot threw with a bb-gun before and they don't have lox. so here i come with a baseball bat

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:27 PM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

*locks the lockers so MKS cant get out*

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:28 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

jumps out and grabs two walthers and starts firing madly

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:29 PM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

they don't have lox and you can't put any on so hold on and i'll run to get the welder so we can SEAL her in

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:29 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Helps GA.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:30 PM