KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Lowe To Be Luthor?

Lowe To Be Luthor?
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Lowe To Be Luthor?

Casting rumors continue to fly around the proposed fifth Superman movie. The British Z Review Web site reported a rumor that former West Wing star Rob Lowe is being considered to play the villainous Lex Luthor in the upcoming Superman movie.

E! News Live, meanwhile, reported a rumor that former Sliders star Jerry O'Connell is being looked at to play the title role, according to a report on Dark Horizons

I cant imagine either in those roles

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 09:44 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Rob Lowe ? Eshhh....bad choice. I think they would be better off casting complete unknowns in not only the Luthor role but also the Superman role.

Since Reeve and Hackman are so remembered as playing those roles, an unknown would have a better chance of pulling it off. IMHO of course.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:20 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Man if I saw Rob Lowe as Lex I wouldn't be able to get the image of him in austin powers out of my head.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:40 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Vin Deisal stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:36 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Patrick Duffy.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 06:36 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnight2

In my opinion, either Vin Diesel or Arnold Vosloo van take the Lex Luthor. Well, they indeed have the natural look to be Lex. The most important thing they must have enough strength to fight on with superman.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:43 AM
johnnight2 is currently offline Click here to Send johnnight2 a Private Message Find more posts by johnnight2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

kevin spacey as luther

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:18 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

Vin Diesel will never be an option for such a great role he would kill the whole movie. I don't know if you guys seen any of his movies but this guySUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 12:33 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote