KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Free your mind...

Free your mind...
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Cool Free your mind...

I'm sorry to start a new post, but i didn't think of anywhere else this would fit so...

I was lookin at movie sites, where they have user comments about movies, and 19 times out of 20 people would say they hated Matrix Reloaded, usually because "it has too much talking", or something stupid like that, so i just wanted to congratulate (most) everyone here, who have "freed thier mind", so to speak, and can think out of the box. Even though we may disagree, it is done in the nicest of ways, and i hope, has not offended anyone, too much. Keep on thinking, and count down until Revolutions!

Oh, by the way, it's 63 days until release.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

cough cough i thought 64

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

if you count today, 64, however, i'm talking full days, ergo, 63.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:09 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ok ok i put 64 on my MSN name

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I also tend to find that the 19 out of the 20 who don't like it, don't like it because they don't understand it - as you so adequetly put: "too much talking" smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:38 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

anyone who thinks the matrix & reloaded are just great action movies deserves....
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 04:44 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I think it's pathetic that people couldn't like a movie because of "too much talking". Honestly I found the dialogue in that movie as interesting as the fight scenes.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 05:35 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Indeed.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 06:29 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

they were quite good

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 06:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

of course, but it takes a great mind, or one open to new ideas, to appreciate great art, and this is so much more than just great art. I actually pity people like this more than i want to rip their head off, maybe because they would be the ones still plugged in. blink

And i especially loved the dialogue, maybe because it helps character and plot development, but most importantly because, in reloaded especially, it fosters an environment which lends itself to thought and debate (hence the forums).

Oh, and i probably have to say, most of the people who didn't like revolutions were probably the same people who liked xXx for its plot. (too harsh?)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:20 PM
Synax
Watcher

I could have done without the dance scene in Reloaded. Other than that, there could have been more of the philosophy of the "plugged in mind" and the creation of the Matrix. The conversation with the "father" of the Matrix was excellent. Could have been longer.

Would have to agree that the masses that didn't like Reloaded are plugged in. The Matrix is fighting back. The greatest trick Satan (Matrix) did was to convince the people he did not exist.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:20 PM
Synax is currently offline Click here to Send Synax a Private Message Find more posts by Synax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Alot of people I know say they didn't like Reloaded because of the ending. Helloooooooooooooooooo it's part of a TRILOGY! Plus they said it was too much talking. As stated before, I found the conversations to be as good as the fight scenes.

Gimme a BREAK mad Anyone hate FOTR because of it's cliffhanger ending, or TTT? mad So what if left us hanging, atleast we don't have to wait 4 years or 1 -3 years to see Revolutions. It's coming out in Nov.
And Reloaded is coming out on DVD in Oct. A big switch! Yeah, I pitty those poor fools that are still plugged into the Matrix.

I myself watch Reloaded EVERYDAY! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:36 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

it was a good movie

and that last ocmment wasn't too harsh jedi it was the simple truth

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:50 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i must say i watch it every day myself, can't get enough of the Architect. And, about the FOTR and TTT, there were people who got mad about them, but they were a minority compared to the people who already read the books, and understood that it was one part of three.
However, people don't understand that Matrix reloaded and Revolutions are essentially two parts of a whole, since Matrix ended as a movie should end, so they get mad. Plus the whole brain size, and ability to use aforementioned object.

I hope the Architect is in Revolutions, just so Neo can kick his butt. ninja

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:09 AM
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
I hope the Architect is in Revolutions, just so Neo can kick his butt. ninja [/B]

If it is true about the architect being the one with the apple in Animatrix, then does that mean that the architect is outside the matrix and can be jacked in like neo or any others? So if Neo fought the architect, they would both know that they can break the confines of the matrix and therefore the fight would be at an awesome speed with not a punch being landed stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:39 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by theprophecy123
anyone who thinks the matrix & reloaded are just great action movies deserves....
(please log in to view the image)

lol!! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:13 PM
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Hey guys .... and girls, of course ...
The Matrix cause a really big impact right ??

So, all movies who do that, have all kinds of comments ..... good ones, and really bad ones, this happened because the film create a really great(one of the best, at least for me) new universe, and some will liked/undertands, some not .....

Just like Stars Wars did in the 70's ...
I don't know if you will agree with me in this one, but, Matrix is the "stars wars" for this generation .....

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:25 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by W. Lee Chojin
Hey guys .... and girls, of course ...
The Matrix cause a really big impact right ??

So, all movies who do that, have all kinds of comments ..... good ones, and really bad ones, this happened because the film create a really great(one of the best, at least for me) new universe, and some will liked/undertands, some not .....

Just like Stars Wars did in the 70's ...
I don't know if you will agree with me in this one, but, Matrix is the "stars wars" for this generation .....

star wars?? mm I haven't seen that movie!! hahaha.. I dont like it embarrasment

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:13 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

i second that, ive never watched any to like it, so i wouldnt know smokin'

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:18 AM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh, Star Wars are great sci-fi movies. Well, the original trilogy were. But it was about time we go a heroine with a better hairdo, and a cult-movie whose authors knew their William Gibson and anime.

As for the Matrix-misantrophes: It's always easier to say "I didn't like it", than "I didn't really understand it."

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 01:30 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote