KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » 2 minute clip from Revolutions Soundtrack! It's awesome!

2 minute clip from Revolutions Soundtrack! It's awesome!
Started by: revolution_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

2 minute clip from Revolutions Soundtrack! It's awesome!

Don Davis just put out a clip from the climax of Revolutions....he said "I tried to make it very epic becasue that is what the movie is, very epic and very emotional" ....and trust me guys i listened to it and i could picture the climax in my head....i could feel the emotion...go to http://dondavis.filmmusic.com/audio.html.....and then go to neodammerung....trust me on this..its very good....reply on what you think! big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 12:57 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

sorry bout that link.... try this one..
. http://dondavis.filmmusic.com/audio.html

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:09 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wow yes agree classic matrix score moments included too big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:52 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

it's called neodämmerung, clearly a reference to Wagner's opera 'Gotterdämmerung'.

i'll investigate further stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 09:21 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewl!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Its a great musical piece for the fight if I do say so myself.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 02:56 PM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh...

For the non-german linguistics. Dämmerung means both dawn and twilight.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 03:58 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

hmmm

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:03 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

BRAVO! It kills me 'cause his pieces sound like they were written for superheroes and stuff. Lotsa brass, very heroic sounding. At least thats my impression.
Say could someone tell me the context in which Vagner uses the title gotterdammerung in the ring? I'm just curious where it fits into the story. Might have something to do with foreshadowing Rev KNAWWMEAN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN!?! he he... you know what I'm talkin about

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:16 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Gabe>
Go here
http://www.pnc.com.au/~marlan/wagne...erdammerung.htm
A very short recount of the story.
It deals with the norns of fate, cleasing the Earth, the death of the Gods and other assorted Wagner stuff smile

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:31 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Oh...

For the non-german linguistics. Dämmerung means both dawn and twilight.

i do german and i didnt know that.....i really need to pay more attention in class instead of looking at all the pretty pictures on my teachers wall smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Very nice piece!!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 08:55 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Excellent, done in typical Matrix style, but showing conflict and emotion with the distinctly matrix pieces woven all together. Brilliant.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 10:05 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Korri> What? Your teacher have pictures of Keanu Reeves on the walls? big grin

Since the piece is distinctly called Neodämmerung, it should probably be translated to Neotwilight. Hm! Ominous.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:31 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think that, even though it is two languages, we should take it as "new dusk", or even "Neo dusk", since it portrays the new darkness that descends because of Neo, even though it is not meant to happen. And no, this post is not meant to contradict Omega, just to add to her argument.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:29 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ooh..nice piece of music

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

that is some sweet ass music

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 08:26 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Korri> What? Your teacher have pictures of Keanu Reeves on the walls? big grin

Since the piece is distinctly called Neodämmerung, it should probably be translated to Neotwilight. Hm! Ominous.

only the one *sigh* but wot the heck!! smile

it should be an issue with the Head.....it is very distracting laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:06 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

JediHDM> New Dusk?! Good thinking there.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:17 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

If you go to babelfish.altavista.co m , it says that dammerung is dawn, which provides an alternate theory, meaning that, perhaps, Humanity is about to be "awoken", or that humanity is about to experience a new season of life. Although, my friend tells me that dammerung means both "dawn" and "dusk", so, the problem is choice, and which does Neo choose, i mean, which HAS neo chosen?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:41 AM