KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whatever happened to Scoundrel?

Whatever happened to Scoundrel?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Whatever happened to Scoundrel?

anyone know? you may also remember him as ((i think)) Zeriel. ((is that right? i only ever knew hi, as scoundrel))

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 07:51 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Ush shot him, chopped him up into little bite-sized pieces and uses him as food for his pet piranhas.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:22 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ush seems very talented.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:52 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Don't get on the wrong side of Ush, you'll not want to feel his mighty Wrath, or have him shout at you at least.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:53 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's still having fun with Darla, most likely. Not seen him in a while.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Good cover story Ush. wink

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:55 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ush do you really have pharanas?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:59 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

bad spelling.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, I use goldfish. Takes a long time but if they are hungry they still give it a go.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

*ush, shivers in horror by the sound of his name*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:03 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No, I use goldfish. Takes a long time but if they are hungry they still give it a go.
laughing out loud

My neighbor used to have a red devil. I guess it was some sort of fighting fish and some guy's pahrana killed it. I thought that was strange. Fish fighting, that is. Very strange. Those poor fish.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:09 PM
Corran
Lucifer

No doubt the liberal do-gooders will try to gt a ban on fish fighting now.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:14 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think there is a ban on it. Just like cock fighting. Or dog fights. But it's so easy for people to get away with fish fighting, cuz it's not too noisy I presume.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:18 PM
Dexx
wingless

oh..scoundrel..best not dig up this story...*slowly walks out*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 01:58 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

zereil, phoe, zereil wink

spoke with him a week ago orso... he tried to explain what he was doing in uni/school/dunno anymore, sounded difficult and he said he will spend most of his time in the books

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 05:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

*sulks*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:13 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i never knew him but if i go missing i want a thread

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:15 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

If you go missing I will head a search party!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:16 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

yay and i would do the same for you precioussss or i would sculk about walls saying they stold her from me evil hobbittes

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:18 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

me send messages with esp!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 07:26 PM