KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Should Emma Frost Stay With Cyclops?

Should Emma Frost Stay With Cyclops?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, they make a great couple 43 32.33%
No, they make a horrible couple 37 27.82%
Maybe, they may make a good couple 11 8.27%
Who cares? Jean is gonna come back anyway 42 31.58%
Total: 133 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I know I'm a minority in this manner, but I truly believe that Emma and Scott make a dynamic couple and that they should stay together in the long haul. If anyone disagrees, speak up.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:33 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I like them together

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:43 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i always thought cyclops and jean grey made a good couple.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 10:11 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

bi*chy emma goes with new and shitter cyclops...

classic cyke should be with jean or betsy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 11:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

I despise the Emma Frost and Scott Summers union with every fiber of my being. I personally believe that Cyclops doesn't deserve any happiness in his existence considering all of the F*cked up things he's done over the years. He betrayed the woman he married and son he had for a corpse ( Jean Grey ). He's flirted with Psylocke on multiple occasions and has succumbed easily to her wiles. And his final offense was kissing Emma Frost on Jean's GRAVE. The man just needs to die.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:32 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

wow, talk about one sided...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I have to agree that Scott Summers is a bit of a prick. Leaving his pregnant wife Maddie, then flirting with Betsy Braddock, then having an affair with Emma Frost (though in all fairness Jean was having one with Logan). Scott is not good relationship material.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:49 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

what you talking aboot??

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:53 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thats pretty harsh...

he's had his heartbroken three times (watching the woman he loves die), each heartbreak worse than the last. he had to give up his only son...

and was he ever given the proper time to grieve? no, because he had to lead the x-men. every time he tries to get away something happens to stop him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:54 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

(sniffling back tears) Yeah you're right pr1983, Scott does have a tough life and should be allowed some slack.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:08 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

emma and scott = N.O.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:10 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

good answer aqua.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:13 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Cyclops and Emma don't belong together period. As many faults as Scott Summers has he should at least have been given time to sort out his issues without turning to someone who doesn't have any of his best interests at heart. Frost is a self centered whore, yes I said it, who needs to crew up with someone else like Gambit.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:25 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

lol

and plus they would make horrible kids if they got married.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:28 AM
Fionnoula
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scott should just go away, and leave Jean free to get with Wolverine if she ever comes back

and what's wrong with Gambit? he and Rouge are one of the best couples

Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again. - Mary Pickford

Reality continues to ruin my life

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:34 AM
Fionnoula is currently offline Click here to Send Fionnoula a Private Message Find more posts by Fionnoula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well cyclops and jean were so made for each other..... i think wolverine should leave jean alone and let her live in peace with cyclops.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 01:37 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nathaniel is right though, imo emma is such a bi*ch sometimes... the only reason she hasn't been f*cked out on her ear is that she's with cyclops.

i think that even if jean went with logan it wouldnt work. i don't think logan has thought about what he'd do after he got jean. they'll break up eventually and she'll go back to scott...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:44 AM
Shadow_King
-

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:45 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Personally, I'm very bored with Cyclops' relationship with Jean. Scott has never really gotten away from the mold of the leader of the X-Men and Jean Grey's wife. Every significant event in his life, in someway involves Jean Grey. The Phoenix Saga, The Inferno event, a gaggle of genetically cloned children. Scott had no personality to speak of. Everything was Jean and Scott. With Emma, He can reevalute himself and breakout of the mold. He's out of Jean's Shadow.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i see where your going draco and i think your right, scott needs to have some time as cyclops, not jeans husband...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:48 AM