KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Dawn of the dead//Day of the dead (the difference?)

Dawn of the dead//Day of the dead (the difference?)
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Dawn of the dead//Day of the dead (the difference?)

Well you see, I went to blockbuster having recalled watching this movie called "Dawn of the dead" and I remember the story going something like this :

Man has a dream that an airplane lands at the airport, zombies come off of it and start killing everyone. He goes through hell and his wife dies just to find out it was a dream, and then he gets a phonecall that a strange airplane has landed.

This is dawn of the dead right? cuz I thought day of the dead was the 'military base' theme...
Cuz I asked for dawn of the dead and the employee was like O_o umm... we've never heard of that one...
I was like 'omg wtf?'
Any zombie scholars available to clear this up? lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ok, i actually dont know what movie you are thinking of, but that is neither dawn of the dead or day of the dead. Dawn of the dead is about a group of people taking refuge in a mall from a world beginning to be over run with zombies. day is in the military base, as you said. i actually dont know what movie you are thinking of.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm.. no wonder she thought I was crazy when I told her the premise of the movie.. doh! well I remember thats how the story went -_-). It was a pretty cool, despite obvious, twist. I thought the zombies in it were cool, they were like regular people with black stuff on them like a rash. They also were able to run full speed. The ending scene they were running through a run down fair, near the roller coaster ride. The helicopter picked him and his wife up, but she fell off the ladder and into the crowd and naturally they ripped her apart and ate her :/

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:11 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote