KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Smallville

Smallville
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Smallville

Who thinks this show is awesome. I think its very well written even if tons of ppl call it crap. That Lana Lang is very good-looking tho. Waitin for the third season right now.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:39 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

yeah i love this show, watched every episode.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:38 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

I love the show too I used to have thebiggest chrush on tom welling but not anymore its awsome tho I tape every episode!!!! YAY!!! season premere tomorrow

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:24 AM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Beats the Dean Cain version any day, Ten times over.
Im in nz, so new season wont be till ages sad

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:50 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You poor bastard. New season starts tonight here in the US.

Woo-hoo !!

You have my sympathies, of course.

Now beg for spoilers. evil face

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 05:07 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha, no thanks mate.
Ill wait till when it eventually comes out here.
Early next year i think.. geeez...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:05 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

omg!!!! did any of you see the season premere of smallville it was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me mad tho

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:08 AM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

dam i missed it. Can u tell us what happened? Does clark still have the red kryptonite ring with him???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:01 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Oh man, im waitin till next year for this.
sad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 07:52 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Does Lana get naked?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:54 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agree dean Cain was too cheesy and yes Smallville is awsome i never missed an episode but the only thing that bothers me are that a lot of people seems to find out about Clarks identity and that they make seem Jor-El, Clarks father as guy who only wants Clark to rule the world, they make him seem as a bad guy when i dont think they ever portrayed him like that in the comics(i might be wrong since i dont read Superman comics that much) on the plus side, Lana and Chloe are fineeeeeeeeee!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 02:02 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbynine

At least there is no more freak of the weak

I am just glad that the WB got rid of the freak of the week. Smallville was beginning to go down the drain, but as soon as the love interests started to heat up- Smallville became number one on my list. I am a big Superman fan and I am glad this show is taking off. It does get really silly sometimes, but at least the male and female characters are attractive to the watchers. Now , if they could just get the "beep" movie done!! P.S. Kristin Kruek WILL be my wife!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 03:59 AM
bobbynine is currently offline Click here to Send bobbynine a Private Message Find more posts by bobbynine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

Hell ya, Smallville kicks major ass. I love the Clark and Lana relations. And for people that have to wait to see it. Dude, Kazaalite.tk and use it to dowload the new episodes.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:27 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote