KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo merging with the matrix.

Neo merging with the matrix.
Started by: joeboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joeboy
Da Licker

Neo merging with the matrix.

What and how is this happening. First it talks to neo, then it changes form and combines with him.

Attachment: neo-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 201 time(s).

Last edited by joeboy on Sep 24th, 2003 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:48 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

Attachment: neo-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:49 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

why

Attachment: neo-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Last edited by joeboy on Sep 24th, 2003 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:50 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

First it talks to neo, then it changes form and combines with him.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:19 PM
SimplePriest

Is that supposed to be the same thing. I mean the speak machine and the golden glow. Or is the speak machine something separate, then he goes into the glow later.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 08:55 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

look at the back grounds. so the glow and the speaking is the same. Now when he hit by the fire, he is blinded. Just as he is when he talking to the speaking machine.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:02 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

The SPEAK machine raises up, you can see it in one of the trailers, i think international...I think it is MWAM, that accounts for the "Neo walking on golden glow where there is no ground" thing...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:19 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

yup... I agree with jedi

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:33 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
navykidd

whoa, preist, u think there is a MWAM now, thats a first isnt it?

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:39 PM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

smile

Attachment: merge-2.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:41 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

what if that is the order?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:41 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

Neo is trying to talk to it. Why. He may be trying to reach a compromise. a way of living together.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:43 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

You know what, i have no idea what to think now...I went back, and saw that the SPEAK machine *blows up* into this blue ball, but i never see a Orange glow. Then, there is another pic, where the speak thing seems to be raising up, with the glow underneath, but when the machine is up, the surroundings are different... Interesting...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 09:58 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

navykidd> No, I've thought about the MWAM since I got on this forum. Actually the MWAM is what made me look here in the first place. I've been leaning more and more towards it these last few days. But, the fact is I just don't know. I guess I'm still sitting on the fence, but I'm leaning towards the MWAM side. I really don't know what to expect.
wink

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:01 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you better watch out, we all know what happened when Dubya got on a SegWay, with his right lean...the Segway couldn't compensate, and he fell...HAHA jj, that was on Leno or letterman, i cant remember...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:07 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

it is interesting to say the least.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 01:44 PM
tshirt

Joeboy,

Try looking at your images in the exact opposite order. Neo is getting closer to the source/speak machine. He is attacked/probed by the orange lights, but continues on. Walks down the orange hallway. The lights go out. The machine rises up and says, "SPEAK".

After that, it blows up, as per other images in the commericals.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:19 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

I did. And i thought as you do. But why would you go talk to your enemy unless you want to talk peace. Or truce. So then i thought like a machine. A machine would know what neo could handle by then. It would know if neo was defeat-able. If all the attack drones and other defences ahas failed, an act of desperation(which is a human response) would be useless. sort of like when a computer playing chess. When they see they can't win, they call the game. But us humans keep going till we are checked and mated. But if neo presented a good argument as to why a truce was in order. the machine may want to merge with him.

I don't see where the voice expodes. Or god as some call.

Morpheus probaly will kill the voice if anyone. I all the movies, the hero kills the main enemy, while his sidekick kills the others.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:35 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

actually, i think tshrit is right, because the orange sentinel thing may be an antivirus type thing, designed to see if the person contains the coding of the ONE...If so, then he may pass, leading to the SPEAK thing, but that maybe the SPEAK machine blows up to reveal the SOURCE, or rearranges itself, (it doesn't really blow up, there's no explosion, just the particles moving outwards...)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:48 PM
VenomVA

On that last pic with the fire thing going through Neo....maybe he's getting some kind of power and it's giving him his sight back

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 03:48 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote