KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » linds is the greatest

linds is the greatest
Started by: kezie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kezie

linds is the greatest

who here thinks linds is the best on here

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:11 PM
kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

how did you figured that out ?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:13 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

one of the best ,yes

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not another thread like this!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Kezie, what are you trying to do, suck up to lindsay, after you called her an airhead? And I already KNOW Lindsay is one of the greatest.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:16 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

i am staring over ok

kezie is currently offline Click here to Send kezie a Private Message Find more posts by kezie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

indeed yerss !!!
first time in the off-topic section,and this is very weird....blink,looks like kinda a posting machine...nothing else

Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

you guyz are something. i mean LOOK AT THIS PLACE!!
it's the pointless place of KMC...it really has no benefit for anyone. You just talk like in a chat room. REally....i do hope closing the off topic section will be considered. I understand it's discussed.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hope so dexx

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well we like it stick out tongue u dont have to come here stick out tongue and anyways this thread is such a joke i doubt shell forgive you stick out tongue

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

why thats rude

BackFire

theres a very simple solution to your hatred for this place, that doesnt involve shutting it down... just dont come in... simple huh?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kezie

i agree backfire

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:19 PM
BackFire

please dont

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:20 PM
kezie

why not

BackFire

it ruins my credibility

Fitch
Free

my vote for that !!!!!!
totally useless,without control and it's lowering the reputation given by the posts.here you make 4000 posts in no time.....and for nothing,just 'hi',bye','big grin' and this kind of posting.....hope the KMC admin team will reconsider this place(though it brings loads of posts for the forums numbers,the quality of the forum goes down big-time).

Dexx
wingless

i'm sure this section was supposed to attract new members but this is absurd. Usually the ones who DO manage to get in this closed social circle (the big familly of the orf roll eyes (sarcastic) )usually stay here..only here.
We have one big example for that, now don't we...
And i see the world's most meaningless things are posted here..with silly discussions and DAMN TOO MANY CONFLICTS.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

its off topic, thats what its for, i dont understand the big deal, if you peopl dont like it then why come in and ***** about it? doesnt make a lick of sense

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:21 PM
kezie

fine

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:22 PM