KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Are you bored?

Are you bored?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Are you bored?

Well, too bad. Great thread eh? Go find something to do if you are bored.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

go look at teh pics i posted on the members pic discussion and tell me whether or not you think im bored.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am so fragging bored.........

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Im not bored anymore just cause you 3 give me such a good laugh laughing out loud But Im gonna have to go soon so I can read my book for school sad

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:32 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Backfire, you didn't . . . *goes to check out new pics* *and then farts*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:33 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What book are you reading for school linds? *now really goes to see bf's pictures, i'll be back in a month.* laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:34 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I'm reading a psychology book, a self help book roll eyes (sarcastic), and a chapter book by Mary Higgins Clark

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:36 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah TH, im wearing my favorite shirt in the pics, my cannibal holocaust shirt, BOOYA!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

im so bored i posted a wedding pic on the member pic disc.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:41 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Backfire, you kinda look like Kevin Smith, bro!!! Linds, what Higgins Clark book are you reading?

BackFire

yeah, everyone tells me i look like kevin smith smile

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
im so bored i posted a wedding pic on the member pic disc.

Yess, *goes to check out pic* *farts a little*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

kevin smith? yeah, i can se that...i get kiefer sutherland a lot.....

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:42 AM
BackFire

yeah, you do rogue.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:43 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I bet you really are Kevin Smith and you go by Backfire. You ain't gonna pull the wool over my eyes, KEVIN!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:43 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

*OOPS, goes to check out pic*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 07:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont see it........

BackFire

*walks away slowly....looks next to me to see a window....dives through the window and runs into the distance*

LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Backfire, you kinda look like Kevin Smith, bro!!! Linds, what Higgins Clark book are you reading?

Where are the Children, I've read a bunch of her other ones too, have you read any of them?