KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
Started by: Mujaffa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Laugh Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

ain't he the greatest?????

i really love this dogsmile Happy Dance

Attachment: triumphdog.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:37 AM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont like rottweilers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

He's cool, I guess. FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:39 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

he's funny.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how so?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

he makes fun of everyone who no one else dares mock...eminem for instance.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:11 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, he'll say something like, "oh yes, I love madonna in her new movie, I thought her wardrobe was fantastic, yes, yes . . . . FOR ME TO POOP ON!

I think he originated on Conan O'brian. eek!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah he did

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

eminem..white trash.....

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:15 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

And then he humps EVERYTHING. Triumph is a horny little hand puppet. I think one of the first ones was at a real dog show and the guy who puppeteered Triumph totally made the puppet hump real dogs, it was hilarious.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

where can i catch him?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:18 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

On Conan.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 09:19 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Isn't there a sock puppet like that? Only He cruises girls? i saw him ounce when i went to the states, I was like What the f**k? and changed to channel. (WOAH! Alf in italian! You have never laughed untill you saw him in italian!)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 11:48 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it was at that sw aotc premere....hilarious. laughing i saw him at that show with eminem and moby also.
"awh...why do you call him a 36 year old ***, eh??
he's 35!"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 01:45 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mujaffa
ain't he the greatest?????

i really love this dogsmile Happy Dance

he's gonna be in ems new video

Old Post May 13th, 2005 06:57 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote