KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why is Smith bald?

Why is Smith bald?
Started by: revolution_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
revolution_man

Why is Smith bald?

in the revolutions trailer, agent smith laughs really hard but he is bald! was bane bald, cuz i cant remeber, becuz if he was then thats prolly him turned back into smith, if not though...who is it? it looks like the oracles kitchen in the background....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 09:39 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: Why is Smith bald?

quote:
Originally posted by revolution_man
in the revolutions trailer, agent smith laughs really hard but he is bald! was bane bald, cuz i cant remeber, becuz if he was then thats prolly him turned back into smith, if not though...who is it? it looks like the oracles kitchen in the background....

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:04 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Re: Re: Why is Smith bald?

oh yeaap!.. I have note that too!.. he's kind of bald..
but I dont know why!! confused

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:05 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

He's not bald, he has the same hair as before, it's just that the top of the screen cuts off below his hair line.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 10:34 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

lmao

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:56 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sipphreus

Hy everybody smile
First of all I wanna apologize in advance for my poor english, but it's not my language. Sorry, I'll do my best wink

For me, the scene behind Smith it's not the kitchen of the Oracle. It looks like the kitchen of the two granny just seen in the final of the first episode. Do you remember that scene? After "morph out" the woman in the kitchen, Smith shoots a knife to Neo. Probably Smith laughs because now he has the confirm of the repetitive action of every version of the Matrix and so he knows how to defeat Neo...
Just an idea smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:24 PM
Sipphreus is currently offline Click here to Send Sipphreus a Private Message Find more posts by Sipphreus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hiya and welcomesmile

i think he is bald coz its very stressful trying to take over the matrix

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:41 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

LMAO

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:12 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

its going as before...well not exactly

ahhhh gawd dammit i cant take this anymore *smith ripps hair out*

oh no look wot u have done we are no longer the same *clone ripps hair out too*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Korri> big grin

Sipphreus> I assume you mean the kitchen the agents chased Neo through in M1, after he rescued Morpheus? That’s of course also a possibility. This far we’ve assumed it was the Oracle’s kitchen, but you’re right.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:47 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

ive freeze framed it and it is her kitchen - her tiles her cupboards, but there is a much brighter tone of light in the room big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 12:54 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sipphreus

LOL @ Korri big grin
Ok, tonight I've better seen the Oracle's kitchen and agree with burlyman... but now the question is "what the hell is Smith doing in that kitchen?!? Cookies?" stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:55 AM
Sipphreus is currently offline Click here to Send Sipphreus a Private Message Find more posts by Sipphreus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

*crinkles nose* It really isn't in Smith's nature to laugh. Remember how Reloaded started? With a dream. Neo has a dream. Neo fights Smith. Neo looses. Smith laughs. Of course you don't have to agree with me. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:51 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I dont know what version of Reloaded YOU'RE watching, but Trinity fights the Agent in the beginning.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:55 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

Dear, that's Neo's dream.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 02:56 AM
standstill is currently offline Click here to Send standstill a Private Message Find more posts by standstill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by standstill
*crinkles nose* It really isn't in Smith's nature to laugh. Remember how Reloaded started? With a dream. Neo has a dream. Neo fights Smith. Neo looses. Smith laughs. Of course you don't have to agree with me. stick out tongue

Iam sorry but you're rong!! the matrix reloaded doesn't begin
with neo fighting with smith! =S.. and smith doesnt laugh!! o_O
en que mundo vives compañero? confused

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 04:59 AM
standstill

I wasn't talking about Reloaded. I was talking about Revolutions. Yes I realize the confusion now. Augh. I should have rephrased that. Reloaded starts with a dream. Revolutions starts with a dream too. Since it isn't in Smith's nature to laugh, it would make sense that it's a dream. In which Neo fights with Smith. And Neo looses. Smith laughs. Neo wakes up. It's just the way it is. But it doesn't really matter because none of you will believe me anyway. AHA big grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 05:32 AM
Blade.5
Hard hitter

maybe for every clone he makes he loses 1 single hair, since he has hundreds of clones hes going bald.

Attachment: smith.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:07 AM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

look at smiths hair on agent killgits sig - its the same!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:40 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
standstill

actually it looks like he lost some more. hair um. but that's natural anyway. but the point is he isn't bald.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 06:42 AM